Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Despartly seeking Bearings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Despartly seeking Bearings

    Got my head back today, after several passes on milling machine. Was told it was nearly bannana shaped. Unable to find ALC bearings for rods . Part number is 6B2960H, required in standard size, would like to get the coated ones, as the crank does not need turning. It seems all of North America is back ordered on these.So many vendors on Ebay with 9 or so sets advertised, but phone calls get to the truth, no one has any. Yes, I've tried Brody Goble, his have dissapeared, after I had sent him the $.FRsport is not to be trusted, Raw Brokerage, at least a month. Tried to contact ALC in Winnipeg, they don't answer the phone. I noticed they have a distributor in Spokane Wa., so a cousin there may be hearing from me .Can anyone help?
    There's no buisness like GO biusness

  • #2
    Have you tried Daryl? From
    Right drive

    Comment


    • #3
      Angel@koemotorsports.com
      In FL, I get most of my parts thru him
      R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
      Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

      Comment


      • #4
        We might be able to get them, I will check Monday for you. Can you sen me a PM with the part number so it's on my "to do" list?
        RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
        http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
        1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220



        Comment


        • #5
          The bearings I seek are ACL # 6B2960H in standard size, with Calico coating. Thanks Darrel
          There's no buisness like GO biusness

          Comment


          • #6
            Bump: Bearings have been purchased from ACL Michigan, and forwarded to Calico Coatings in Danvers., North Carolina.None of the above suggested contacts were able to supply. Just so you know, the ACL distributor in Winnipeg no longer carries ACL,and Ebay sellers list bearings they can Not supply.Anyone planning a bottom-end rebuild better get shopping as soon as you know the crank size!
            There's no buisness like GO biusness

            Comment


            • #7
              Joe at Powerhouse Racing got me my ACL race bearings pretty quick I think I waited about a week.

              Comment


              • #8
                why is FRsport not to be trusted? i had a good experience with them, evrything i ordered was in stock and to me within 2 weeks, all with proper part numbers too

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah I order parts from frsport all the time and I get great service.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Why not run some Cosworths or nismo bearings? I use nismo RRR bearings, they're not too much more than the badass cosworth but are more than double the cheaper acl.

                    As for FRsport, I shop there often. They seem fine to me though I rather go with rhdjapan.
                    Last edited by NismoS-tune; 03-25-2012, 05:36 PM.
                    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

                    Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

                    start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                    lol

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X