Driving in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving in USA

I live right near the buffalo border and was wondering if I try to go over the border in my gtr if they are goin to send me back over or will I not have any trouble?

Throughout the summer I cross several times in my GTR, I have not had a single issue whatsoever - other than having to lean/reach way over to pass the border guard my passport.
    » 1990 - Nissan Skyline GT-R (weekend warrior)

Comment

Hey man, glad to see another local with a R32.
      I wouldn't go over any border to new York state. You will 99% get turned around. Ive been over a couple times, but last time I got turned around and told not to try it again. Too many people driving them across and selling them. Anywhere else doesn't seem to be a problem, just NewYork State.

If u have any questions about R32s in general, shoot me a PM.

Mike.
      Last edited by beacher1B0; 04-09-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Don't be scared, they can't prove your going over to sell, I cross every week and have no issues. Sometimes they ask if I own the car and how long. Not every border guard knows what a skyline is.

Skylines are not on a list that's says do not let accross. Tons of rhd cars cross everyday
        Last edited by cooke24; 04-09-2013, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Maybe its a NY State thing, or maybe they just don't like you beacher......lol.

I have never had an issue.

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

how many of these threads are going to be started every spring? if you dont sell the car and its registered in your name you wont have any problems. /thread once again
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Working...
            X