Power fc Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power fc Pro

does anybody use a power fc pro for there rb26? i bought a pfc about a year ago, finally got around to getting a hako cable for it, i was having some trouble with the settings on there, got in touch with hako and realize its a pfc pro, but he says it might have the wrong basetune on there , for a regular pfc.im just looking for the basemap,or maybe any .dat file for pfc pro rb26

Go online to the Datalogit site. I'm sure someone there will have one.
    When you reset your PFC it should go to the basemap anyway.

Comment

Cool, I'll try that, ya I reinitialized it but there seems to be missing features, the fc pro has launch control and should have ignition cut rev limit but just seems the settings not there, was In contact with hako, they think someone might have somehow switched basemaps, idk. But this datalogit site I haven't checked

Comment

There's a huge amount of online support for the PFC. Google is your friend.
        Last edited by bobbo; 08-04-2013, 09:01 AM.

Comment

I run a PFC Pro in my GTR, came with it from Japan, has built in ignition cut two step "Bang Bang". Don't really have the technology to share a base map, don't have hand controller, have datalogit but haven't used it yet. If you take the cover off the PFC looks different inside and says Pro on one of the large chips. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
            There's a huge amount of online support for the PFC. Google is your friend.
            Lol, ok , I've been looking for 3 days and cannot find one file to download, where is this huge amount, I hate google .

Comment

Originally posted by dustyGTR View Post
              I run a PFC Pro in my GTR, came with it from Japan, has built in ignition cut two step "Bang Bang". Don't really have the technology to share a base map, don't have hand controller, have datalogit but haven't used it yet. If you take the cover off the PFC looks different inside and says Pro on one of the large chips. Good Luck
              So sounds exact same as mine, on the chip inside it says rb26pro2, I don't have a commander either , I would love to get the .dat file from u, mine has the settings for launch but looks like it has fuel cut.

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

I use Copilot with a datalogit...

Comment

Lol, ok that's not what I was looking for, I know how to google, and already have copilot.

Comment

get onto the yahoo datalogit sport site... you need to talk to these folks,, tough to get their attention...

if not PM I can send you mine,,, I doubt it'll be much good considering our build probably differ quite a bit,,, but it's better than nothing...

Comment

Cool, that site is different than I checked out this morning, I don't have datalogit, it's hako but basically same, but I couldn't register the datalogit to join, I will check out that site , thanks

Comment

^^yea. You have to prove to the Datalogit people that yours isn't stolen before they'll let you get on board. It's pretty good once al set up.

Comment

Working...
                        X