R32 GTS-T Wheels on a R32 GTR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 GTS-T Wheels on a R32 GTR?

Hey guys, what does it take to put GTS-T wheels on a R32 GTR? I've been looking for a winter beater but can't seem to find one, my buddy has 4 gts-t wheels with good tires he said I could use until I find a beater. I have Work wheels on right now with street tires, no way to get to work and back on those.

I heard it just takes a spacer in order to clear the calipers? If so how big of a spacer would it take?

Thanks in advance.

think gtst wheels run at +42 offset. GTR's are +30? you should be safe with a 10mm spacer all the way round.

Comment

Gtst wheels are 16 x 6 et 35, GTR are 16 x 8 et 30. If you want to be absolutely sure just test fit the front wheel, the rears should clear the brakes.

Comment

R32 gtst's wheels fit fine on an r32 Gtr without spacers. They will also fit r33 gts25t, they will NOT fit r33 Gtr with brembos.

Comment

I've tried this and they do not fit, the fronts hit the calipers, you will need spacer. Have you actually tried this spinnanz?

Comment

I have, I currently have r32 Gtr disks and callipers on my a31 which runs a gts4 front end, which is the same as a Gtr. It's also very common over here to run r32 gtst's on r33 gts25t's, and the r33 has the same size calliper as the r32 Gtr.

Comment

Ok, but r32 Gts-t wheels do no fit on r32 gtr, you will need spacers , I'm not too sure about those other cars.

Comment

We're at a stale mate, I have a few contacts with Gtrs and have messaged them, 2 say they fit and 2 say they don't

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman View Post
                  Gtst wheels are 16 x 6 et 35, GTR are 16 x 8 et 30. If you want to be absolutely sure just test fit the front wheel, the rears should clear the brakes.

16x6.5 +40.....
                  RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

they do fit ive personally done it
                    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Lol !!

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys. I actually found a Mazda B2000 for $350 which made a perfect winter beater hahah. I'm sure this will come in handy in the future though.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                        X