How angry would you be if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How angry would you be if...

this was your car? This was posted on facebook by the shop tuning my car.

and what would you do about it?

My car is no show queen but the roof has the nicest paint on the car.

Mechanics aren't ones for consideration, especially if your going to a small shop. If your going to complain don't be a **** about it and ask for something realistic like the roof being polished if there even is a scratch. I've seen people walk in the shop that I'm at and ask for new paint for a couple swirl marks that were probably there before, it gives the customer a bad reputation if your a prude.
    “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

I would be mad about it, be respectful and ask for it to be removed, with compensation for any damages

Comment

Why the **** is there 2 big dirty logs on top of your car is what I would be asking. Maybe it smooths out airflow

Comment

Must be for datalogging.
          RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

False alarm. I would have sworn it was wood, the tuner said it was foam to put the hood on. Glad I was polite when I asked about it.

Comment

What a relief! Nice they thought to use foam instead of just a blanket or worse.

Comment

Working...
              X