Wheel bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel bearings

Been searching and kinda confused. I need to replace my front right wheel bearing. I see some kits that have two bearings and some with just one. Some with seals. What exactly do I need and where is the cheapest to get them. If it doesn't cost to much I might want to do both fronts. I've also am reading conflicting stuff about the z32 TT bearings will work but it doesn't say if it's for the front or rear. Thanks in advance.

GTR R32? You will need Nissan#40210-05U00. And 2 seals Nissan#40232-33P55.
    I am currently doing my RT front wheel bearing. I first ordered Nissan#40210-33P07 but found out it did not fit. I believe thats for 2wd models only. It crossed over to 300zx and Q45 so it was 60$ at my parts store. Unfortunately no cross models for the correct bearing, Skylines only. $120.00 from the local Nissan dealership and according to them, there are only a few more left at the local Canadian warehouse. Seals are a crossover to a few different cars so they are available almost anywhere.
    Last edited by JeffersonC; 04-14-2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Get pn for your car off fast. Google that and see if it crossed over with any other cars
      - Adam

:
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Its a single race, dual tapered bearing with 2 outer ring clips and seals.

Comment

I'm in camp in FT Mac with only my iPhone so no fast. And it's a BNR32 so thank you for the part numbers Jefferson C. Should be able to order then now so I can change them out when I get home.

Thanks again for the fast responses.

Comment

Might not have a worthwhile life in the mcmurray penitentiary but at least youll be able to afford your car repairs

Do both, pretty easy. I could have reused my seals but why wait till they fail when they're only $60
            No build thread.
            1991 nissan
            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Lol. Seals and bearings are ordered so hopefully they don't give me too much trouble switching them out.

Comment

you have no idea LOL its a hideous job

Comment

Well Howdy stranger! ^^^^

Jon.
                  Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

im still here ... lurking

Comment

here is the part of my build where I experienced the simple pleasure or changing front wheel bearings ....

have fun

Comment

Working...
                      X