Issues on BNR32 (no surprise!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues on BNR32 (no surprise!)

Hey guys! I finally got my BNR32 back! but it still has couple issues.

The car has a tough time to start. Runs lean on idle. When I rev it for a second, the rpm goes down to like 2-300 rpm and almost chokes down and sometimes shuts.... My mechanic has just performed a refresh on the engine: All gaskets/seals, silicone hoses, headgasket have been replaced and everything has been torque to specs. Nothing seems to leak (air/oil/water). When it comes to tuning, it seems that the power fc doesn't want to ''recognize'' my new ID 1000cc (like they're too big), so my tuner has to ''tell'' it they're 800cc so it can idle a bit smoother. Cause when he's telling they're 1000cc, engine runs like ****...

Mafs have been cleaned and verified. No leak seems to come from the ITBs. Injectors are brand new so the o'rings (no leak from there)...

We just don't know where to look at next... Anybody has an idea? would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
    My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Sounds like the lag time on the squirters is off or the BOV is leaking.

You can put 2000s in there and have very little idle issues. So the only issues is with the idle? Did the tuner compansate for the 800cc vs 1000cc in the tune so you dont go super rich on boost?

Jon.
    Last edited by Dragon Humper; 06-27-2014, 03:50 PM.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

im running 1000cc on pfc L-jetro no problem

Comment

Salut a tu bypasser ton resistor box?? Les id1000 sont des high amp

Comment

Id1000's are able to be used as high or low impedance.

sent from a galaxy far, far away

Comment

Originally posted by nimblestix View Post
            Id1000's are able to be used as high or low impedance.

sent from a galaxy far, far away
            No you can't do that it will burn out the injector driver from the ecu. You can't change imp from injector only thing i see full standalone can change the setting inside with software.(but i never see option as far i know)

Comment

According to IDs website, they're high impedence. Don't know about using them as high or low... And I don't know if we've bypassed the resistor box... I've asked my mechanic, he'll get back to me with what he thinks of that...

Comment

Originally posted by gtrte37 View Post
                im running 1000cc on pfc L-jetro no problem
                thats what i'm using too... I know its been done before (i'm not the first one to use ID1000 with pfc) but we can't find the answer to this problem at the moment and it sucks...

Comment

who is you tuner?

Comment

Hey Redone,

The issue has been fixed for quite awhile now! Seems like we had to bypass resistor box, seems like nolimit was right!

Comment

Cool you is your tuner?

Comment

Working...
                      X