Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Options

hey guys,

About a year ago I ran into a coyote on a country road near my house and he broke my 1992 R32 GTR right headlight.

I ordered another headlight but they sent me the wrong one (I'm not sure what year they switched design but I assume mine is the newer type and they sent me the older type).

Im wondering what my options are for new headlights altogether. I know theres the N1 headlights but they're quite expensive.

Anyone have any experience with other aftermarket headlights for the R32 GTR?

please any input is appreciated.

Thanks guys

accord headlights... ill snap a photo of the ones i have later... people have used them to pass safety inspections... not sure what year they are

Comment

Stock vs. Accord

Comment

Ummmm no find someone selling stock ones.

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
          yeah that looks ridiculous, my skyline is nearly perfect minus the botched headlight. putting accord headlights on it would take it down a notch... and thats being generous. The car would look completely f*#ked.

So theres no one out there that makes an aftermarket version of the headlights that I could retrofit? I may just go ahead and order the N1's for gods sake.

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
            yeah that looks ridiculous, my skyline is nearly perfect minus the botched headlight. putting accord headlights on it would take it down a notch... and thats being generous. The car would look completely f*#ked.

So theres no one out there that makes an aftermarket version of the headlights that I could retrofit? I may just go ahead and order the N1's for gods sake.

Comment

there are plently of part outs, out there. get a set. join the facebook group and post a want to buy

Comment

Working...
              X