Kinugawa turbo oil lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinugawa turbo oil lines

I ordered a set of their braided oil lines to install when I did my turbo swap, however the banjo bolts were not the correct size. The bolts I received are 7/16"-24 and the size I need is M12x1.25mm. I'm currently trying to sort this out with Kinugawa but they say the size in the kit is correct. Both my stock turbos and my GTSS turbos accept a M12x1.25mm banjo bolt. Has anyone else used their lines before? If anyone has turbos or banjo bolts lying around and could get a measurement off them that would be great. The part number on my stock turbos is 14411-24U00 which in my research comes up as the factory turbo for r32/r33.

Sorry I can't help with the sizing question. I know I looked into that line kit before because I have some GT-SS turboes sitting, and someone on this forum I believe posted about having issues, but more with the quality of the lines themselves.

Comment

Anyone else have information? Where to get a banjo bolt for the oil inlet? Thread size on an old set of stock turbos you have? I measured the thread on mine but this dealer doesn't believe that that is the right size. Need to get some more proof to sort them out haha.

Comment

I bought the Kinugawa oil feed and also coolant feed and return line kits. Everything fit fine at the turbo centers but the coolant lines did not fit a the 'T' on the feed side. See pic ... the M to AN fiting was too small. I tried to sort this out with Kinugawa also but no luck. They did send me a new set of oil feed lines which I still have somewhere but i ended up going to my local hydraulic supply to get a correclty sized metric to AN adapter and all works fine. Knock on wood everything has been fine for a year. This is on a pair of R33 N1 turbo's part # 14411 - 24U10

Wrong size:

All Good:

Last edited by AL91GTR; 01-19-2015, 12:40 PM.
        Pistol packin Monkey drinkin no money bum

Comment

I had the same issue with those coolant line fittings, I did however get them to send me the correct ones. They have no quality control on the kits they sell....they are very inaccurate with things. After a month they finally admitted that the oil feed banjo bolts they sent were the wrong size, and what do they do, send me the exact same bolts again! I really have had enough with Kinugawa, so incompetent! Thanks for posting you experience with them.

Comment

Hey Al. Where did you purchase and home much?

Comment

Water feed and Return was around $60 and the oil feed kits were $40.

You have to check exactly which turbo's you are using from the 'Turbo Accessories' tab and then pick the feed/line kits ...

http://shopping.kinugawaturbo.com/turboaccessories.aspx
              Pistol packin Monkey drinkin no money bum

Comment

Working...
              X