Where to buy front rotors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy front rotors?

I'm looking to buy a pair of quality front rotors, but am having trouble finding a place to buy them that isn't foolish expensive by the time I ship them to Canada. I'm looking to spend around $400, maybe a little more.

Where is everyone buying theirs?

lots of places, rhdjapan seems to put orders into 1 saving shipping fees.

Comment

NAPA same as Z32

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For GTR z32 rotor are a little to small GTS are the same

If you need right away z32 rotor will be ok..rhdjapan is very good, shipping is like 1 week it not bad
        Last edited by NoLimit0596; 03-19-2015, 03:36 AM.

Comment

DBA offers good quality for different models and price range. Give Daryl@Rightdrive a shout, he can supply them..!
          My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

If it's a GTR, z32 front rotors are NOT the same.
            I got my DBA's through rightdrive, and iirc was under 400 bux for the front pair.
            '89 GTST - SOLD
            '92 GTR
            '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
            '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

Your GTS-4 should be running Z32 (280mm) fronts if you haven't changed calipers with the RB26 swap. If you're running 296mm fronts I'd sell you my AMS F and R if you're willing to wait for me to figure out what I'll do with my GTR this summer :P.
              1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Brembo make replacement rotors. But DBA rotors have a bigger cooling channel down the middle of the rotor.

The front of the R32 GTS-T Type-M (and I think R32 GTS-4) can run R32 GTR front calipers, R32 GTR 296mm front rotors (bolt on and already has the R32 GTR rotor stone shields installed). The rear brakes are the same as R32 GTR, I think just the caliper shape difference.
                Last edited by Skym; 03-28-2015, 03:43 AM.
                RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Appreciate all the suggestions. My original plan was to go with the DBA 4000 from Right Drive, but they are now listed as unavailable on their website. I'm going to call them on Monday and see what the deal is - they seem to be the best option on all fronts.

For the record, I do have a GTS-4, however, it has GTR rotors and calipers. In regards to the R32 (non brembo) the Z32/GTS/GTR rear rotors/pads are all the same, but the front rotors and calipers are specific to the GTR.

Comment

If you haven't bought any yet I have a pair of brand new DBA front rotors. I went in a different dirrection and had already purchases these. PM me or reply to the thread.

Andrew

Comment

You can snag a set of mk4 supra rotors and have the hub bore turned out 6mm IIRC. Also can straight swap 03 altima rotors, 8mm thickness difference but hey, lots cheaper. Going to get big time hate for that suggestion but I have cuban ancestry.

Comment

Working...
                      X