No announcement yet.

JDM Importer - JDM connections opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM Importer - JDM connections opinion?

Hello,

I'm fairly new to this forum and just wanted to get a quick opinion on JDM Connections as the dealer. I'm really 'iffy' about buying the car before seeing the car in person.
    Is there anyone who imported thru this broker/dealership? I am very serious about buying a BNR32 but couldn't find one nearby my location that are for sale at a reasonable price.

Or if there are any other trustworthy JDM importers that you might suggest?

Thank you in advance for your response!

I would recommend kunal@arnejatrading.com, he works around your budget. Very honest guy as well, and overall very helpful. Importing my gtr through him. Mine should be here within the next two weeks! Give him a email! Keep in mind 32's are raising in price something to keep in mind.
    91'- GTR - SOLD
    94'- GTR

Comment

Hands down the best = Derek at Pacific Coast JDM ; no if's and's or but's.

I did my research and reached out to multiple importers, Derek was the only one I trust after all my digging around. Some didn't offer complete services as I would want/expect and the majority were inflating prices and adding on $2000-5000 for their service without ever seeing the cars themselves.

You don't have much choice about reviewing before purchasing a vehicle in Japan since 98% of cars are sold at Auction and they move so fast that you would need somebody over there that would work with you in-person to inspect the car before bidding (but this would increase the price and not be worth the trouble) ; I was unsure about this too but the Skyline market is so hot right now that you just have to watch auctions for about a month and then figure out what the market rate is for the cars you want to bid on and just GO FOR IT!

Derek provided me with 20 minutes of video reviewing the car after we won it at auction and also 125 high resolution photos of the car; and he does all this for a reasonable, flat fee. If you absolutely don't like the car after purchasing, he can work with you to send it back to auction and sell it so you can start bidding on another car.

Example of video reviews here:
      We are a Japan based exporter of used vehicles. We purchase vehicles from auction and export them. The videos on this site are post purchase inspections. Please visit our website for more information on how to purchase a vehicle from Japan.

Comment

Working...
      X