No announcement yet.

MWR34 It finally begins R34 Conversion Front/Rear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a photoshoot done on the car, This was a Picture of a Framed 11x14 image he gave me.

not the best picture quality, looks 10x better on your wall.

If others Likes it, He offers a indoor Studio Photoshoot, with 1 Print 11x14, encased, ready to hang on your wall, plus a CD of images of the entire shoot. $50 for GTRC Members. Located in Langley. Camera he uses is the Canon 1D Mark 3. Full Light Studio, everything he needs.
    Fast isn't Fast enough

Comment

• the way that exact copy of the photo looks, even though the quality isnt the greatest, it looks like old japanese photos, or photos from the 70s. it looks AWESOME like that!
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• I took a camera picture of a picture. never turns out good. But looks perfect in real life.
        Fast isn't Fast enough

Comment

• another thing i notice with your new siggy martin is that the MWR34 is a bit shorter than the BNR34. It looks awesome like that

Comment

• Now that takes skill, much respect man!
            NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

• Originally posted by mwracing View Post
              When I ordered my rims, they only had them in matte black with Red lip. But I always wanted Gloss black.

What make are those rims? Are they LMGT4s painted black or something else? I have a hard time telling what make they are. Looks nice anyways!
              Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
              Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
              Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
              Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
              White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
              lol

Comment

• sooo when u going to boot over to the east side and show Toronto some 32.4 love?
                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                  What make are those rims? Are they LMGT4s painted black or something else? I have a hard time telling what make they are. Looks nice anyways!
                  That's the point LOL. I know what they are (since I was fooled and he told me)
                  Originally posted by Oakville
                  that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

• you need to bring that thing to the okanagan at least, ppl here would freak out seeing an r34 :P

Comment

• Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                      They are deffinately something else since theres the dual bolt pattern.
                      Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

• If you go a few pages back, you can see that those are his LMGT4s that have been on the car since the get-go. he just wanted them gloss black, so he painted them.

Comment

• WTF? didnt know they had dual bolt patterns?
                          Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

• If you read further back.. Those are his ROTA's.

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                            If you go a few pages back, you can see that those are his LMGT4s that have been on the car since the get-go. he just wanted them gloss black, so he painted them.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
                              If you read further back.. Those are his ROTA's.
                              pwned
                              haha

dont worry I was fooled too
                              and I saw them in person
                              But then I dont know lm's very well other than I reckognized the shape

edit: BTW martin your welcome for the sig photo
                              Originally posted by Oakville
                              that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

• Rotas!??! lol nice mock up!

Rota

LMGT4

I'd say he's got it figured out well. I'd have a hard time knowing the difference!!!
                                Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                                Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                                Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                                Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                                Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                                White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X