X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, nice build... :O

Comment

Update

I didn't give up hahaha. But the parts are ordered kind of held up on what to do right now need my goodies. Waiting for Japan Santa to come to my garage

I will keep yah up dated incoming Parts Second week of Feb Hopefully

Thanks Vic
      - There Is One Certainty In Life -
      - All That Lives Is Born To Die -

Comment

Update

I have cleaned the car "engine bay and such" but i have been busy playing around with my new tig welder
        Still waiting on parts hoping to get the seats and ecu soon get the roll-cage built.

Keep yah updated when stuff starts coming in

Comment

ooo nice !someone knows how to weld
          My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

keep us updated on the roll cage, I would love to see what can be done on your own.
            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
              keep us updated on the roll cage, I would love to see what can be done on your own.
              Would love to get it done right now but sadly i will not have the seats till march shipping problem i will keep yah all updated. Little more about me i am a sheet metal mechanic so anything you can imagine can be made from steel.
              Got a few ideas for the aluminum back pan

God loves Laser/Plasma tables and Press-brakes

And the seats are

Enjoy Vik

Comment

those are some marvelous seats !
                sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

I wanted a set of those seats but I could never find the right price. Could you PM me the supplier? I'm curious about the price. Of course, I wouldn't get the same seats :P
                  Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                  Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                  Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                  Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                  Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                  White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                  lol

Comment

Hey vic what welder did you pick up?

Comment

Not bad for about $2300 a seat :P I definitely couldn't afford that. I had to go with the $1600 vios 3's
                      “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Foot

I got 2 of them Miller MaxStar 200. Someshit like that the price was right.

And for seats well man i spend alot of money on stupid **** y not spend some on something i will enjoy with out any strings attached haha ******* girls.

Update on the car Ztune has most of my parts but i still need more and machining done. Still to buy new valves, Ross Balancer, Full Race Maifold, Waist Gates + All Machining so April Parts should be here to me.

So yah everything takes longer then yah think.

Vik keep yah all updated But 800hp+ here i come

Comment

Originally posted by caliber676 View Post
                          Not bad for about $2300 a seat :P I definitely couldn't afford that. I had to go with the $1600 vios 3's
                          They're a fair bit less than $2300/each at Ztune...but ya, still a few bucks Beautiful seats though...definately a great choice for the build Vik is putting together!

The N1 block and RB28 kit should be in next week or so! Then we can start machining and short block assembly! I'll take a lot of pics for you as we go!

Jurie and I are finishing reviewing the head build estimate, so once we finalize that, we can get the head stuff on order, and work some RB head magic

We'll have a few suggestions we'll be sending you for the fuel system as well.
                          FINAL CLEARANCE! EVERYTHING MUST GO NOW!

The Best Brands. The Best Builds. The Best Service. The Best Prices.
                          - 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Comment

At Vik's request, here are pics of some of the parts! The Tomei stroker kit, block & bearings arrive next week, and then it's onto the head build, Full-Race manifold, Bride seats, and a few other goodies

FINAL CLEARANCE! EVERYTHING MUST GO NOW!

The Best Brands. The Best Builds. The Best Service. The Best Prices.
                            - 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Comment

That looks amazing, definately the coolest pile of groceries I've ever seen... I hate you.

Comment

this thing will have some lag but it'll be a beast in the drag strip!!!! Wow for sure
                                Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                                Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                                Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                                Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                                Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                                White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X