Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mitch32 rebuild/winter project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • frankiman
    replied
    lol 6 years later

    Leave a comment:


  • mitch32
    replied
    Car was re-dynoed/tuned and now makes 720WHP on pump gas, few new upgrades here and there and fixed the gas smell from lines with new lines.

    Now has XD9 wheels with 275/35/18 ties.

    Car is also now for sale again! See for sale section.

    Leave a comment:


  • mitch32
    replied
    Originally posted by bourquetc View Post
    whats your feeler price around??
    Depends on what you take (I have about 5-10k in spare parts). I haven't thought about the price too much, PM me and we can see. Right now I'm temporarily living in BC and I am willing to transport the car anywhere in Canada (the car is in Montreal, it be good to keep it in Montreal as QC doesnt allow RHD cars to be registered unless they are already registered). This car if built again would cost upwards of $60,000 (just in parts, and tuning.... All the work I did myself or with a friend and theres probably 1500 hours in the car), whatever price I sell it for will be a hell of bargain. Im not the most motivated seller, the car is sitting in a garage for the past 4 months. I'm always still working on it, theres been small stuff done since my last update. Next thing I need to do is get wider more baller wheels, change my aeroquip gas lines (I have high-end starlite lines but they smell of gas if the car sits with gas in the lines for too more then a few hours, aeroquip told me Nascar runs them and its the best most useable lines but they smell which is ********), and change the AMS FUCA I just dont like their design.

    I enjoy owning the car, but more I enjoyed building it.
    Last edited by mitch32; 04-05-2013, 03:56 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bourquetc
    replied
    whats your feeler price around??

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyGTR
    replied
    hella nice numbers mitch ,

    were did u get it tuned?

    Leave a comment:


  • frankiman
    replied
    i'm up for some test drive shenanigans


    well... already did that at sanair, when it "only" had 650hp
    almost shat my pants at the end of the straightaway

    Leave a comment:


  • mitch32
    replied
    Originally posted by Black BNR32 View Post
    Leap of faith:
    trade for a lesser gtr+cash?
    Quebec law states you can't register any newly imported right hand drives unless they are 25 years older.

    I'm having mixed feelings, I drove 280km this weekend and I now feel I shouldn't sell it, heh... The car is amazing to drive I can't believe I don't drive it more. Not the best commuter car, but a hell of a car to drive.

    @luckygtr there is a for sale thread in the cars for sale section. Now for all the Quebec ppl, if I decide to end up selling it (its a feeler still) I will take you for a spin but no tire kickers or test drive shenanigans.

    Leave a comment:


  • Black BNR32
    replied
    Leap of faith:
    trade for a lesser gtr+cash?

    Leave a comment:


  • cdnleaf
    replied
    Originally posted by mitch32 View Post
    Car is potentially for sale, see link: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sal...tml#post538771
    Really like your quote: "...I built the car with complete disregard for price :P" That's awesome / oxycontin has nothing on tuning once you get hooked. All the best.

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyGTR
    replied
    wats the price for your car mitch , u forgot to put one ,

    and u should make your for sale add much easier then reading 18 page to know wats up,

    (just saying that to help u dont take it negative)

    cuz if i was a potentiel buyer i would like to see picture , details , ect ect , and u have no price either ....

    take care bud

    Leave a comment:


  • mitch32
    replied
    Picture of dyno run sometime during the tuning process.

    Leave a comment:


  • mitch32
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred-R View Post
    How did you come pushing 24.5 PSI with 700cc' injectors? They were pretty maxed out? I had 720cc and they woulda been at 23-24 PSI...
    Read the thread I maxed out the 700cc injectors with 470whp, I'm running ID1000 injectors with twin Bosch 044 pumps, aeroquip lines/fittings, 2L surge tank, tomei rail, 280lph lifter pump, -8 feed line...

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred-R
    replied
    How did you come pushing 24.5 PSI with 700cc' injectors? They were pretty maxed out? I had 720cc and they woulda been at 23-24 PSI...

    Leave a comment:


  • mitch32
    replied
    Car is potentially for sale, see link: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sal...tml#post538771

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred-R
    replied
    It also attracts negative attention, why the hell does every guy driving a diesel truck in Quebec want to race me... I feel like I live in redneck central (I get civics and diesel trucks, and not even modified civics just a 16 year old guy with a sound system and blown suspension).

    So true!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X