No announcement yet.

91 R32 GTR Drifterrr!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh... that's my worst fear here in the states, getting hit... no replacement parts, insurance woes (wont even get into those details)... basically, if i ever get hit, i'm screwed...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackzenki82 View Post
      ugh... that's my worst fear here in the states, getting hit... no replacement parts, insurance woes (wont even get into those details)... basically, if i ever get hit, i'm screwed...
      Why cause you're illegally insured as a 240sx ?

Guys just let this guy have a clean "project" thread..
      My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

Honestly man, if youre gunna say i failed by puttin GTS-T quarters in a GTR that was all rusted to ****, and bought for $40 for both sides...give your f***** head a shake buddy. I got this car to drift it...drive it smash it scratch it burn it, i dont f***** care man...i wanted a drift car and ive got one so do yourself a favor and keep your damn comments to yourself, quit f***** with my build thread ...to everyone else thanks for the input, and yes i did paint over the emblems...originally was going to paint them gold but i thought black would fit it a lil better.,..keeps the calipers poppin
        If turning a honda civic into a Skyline GTR isn't magic...i dont know what is!!

Comment

If turing a civic into a Skyline GTR aint magic, i dunno what is!
          If turning a honda civic into a Skyline GTR isn't magic...i dont know what is!!

Comment

to everyone shitting on this guys thread

1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
            If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
            Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

Working...
            X