Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fisrt thred. its about that time..

Hey GTRC.
    Ive been putting off this for way too long.. so on with the goodness...
    After dreamin of jdm cars throughout highschool i figured it was about time to join the club and get one of my own. My friend has a 300zxTT and after a few boost pulls of my own i was hooked. I needed one. So i went to the bank got approved for around 13k and i started my hunt. At the time the bank wasnt worried what i was getting, but when i found a '90 GTR and told them of my finds i was turned down, HARD. So i email back Grant from Tyee (who ive been dealing with the whole time) tell him my bank shot me down and then he offered me financing with a down payment. So in a matter of a day i went from zero to hero. So as soon as the car landed and inspection was all done i hopped on a grey hound and took the 13 hour bus ride from kamloops to campbell river so pickup my new ride. That was in Oct. of 2010. With 13 days of permits and 3000kms since then I can say I'm very impressed with my car, how fast the response is, how stable and smooth it is to drive. Over the past months I've collected a Blitz Ecu from sherwnp, turbo outlets and downpipes from gtrjon, and a suction kit from Bugsly17. Those were big ones for me so thank you guys for the gear. The pictures are from before i bought it, so some of you might have seen them.

the specs are
    2.7L engine , ported and polished/balanced motor, A/M intake, front and rear tower bars, 18" advan wheels, Racaro seat, Carbon hood, Down pipe, HKS coilovers, full titanium exhaust (Attkd), R34 GTR turbo's and exhaust manifolds, Trust intercooler, OS Giken clutch.

There was a little sticker on the back window sayin Attkd when i first got it. I didnt pay attention much, then one day i wondered who they were.. heres there link

im thinkin that they most deff. built my car, they specialized in a 2.7 and they built my 3.5" Ti catback with a removable silencer from 90 dec. to 130.

Rate it or Hate it
    any suggestions are always appreciated hope you all like.

dh_rhyder
    Last edited by dh_rhyder; 02-07-2011, 01:50 AM.

Looks like a good find, love the rims and no rear spoiler. Have you had it on a dyno yet ?
    "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

wow super lucky find man, very impressive
      The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

Thanks guys. No dyno yet next year i will.

Comment

Nice car, looks like a very healthy gtr!
          NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

Man you scored!!! I was a little worried with the 13k$ talk but then I saw the engine had been blueprinted you got every penny's worth, and then some! Lucky bastard ;P
            1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

lets see some pictures of its donk !!
              "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

shes all ripped apart right now as I install the turbo outlets and suction kit. maybe ill take a shot of that too haha

Comment

clean GTR !!!

ps i love the wheels

Comment

Might be a dumb question, but what's that massive cylinder on top of the engine near the firewall?
                    R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCaporaL View Post
                      Might be a dumb question, but what's that massive cylinder on top of the engine near the firewall?
                      lol im a newb but pretty sure its a home made catch can?
                      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

its not actually homemade, it came with the car and they sell it on Attkd's site for 240 cdn. Outrageous price if you ask me, but it will work just fine.

Comment

Ahh makes sense, although that's the first time I've seen this type of catch can setup.
                          R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

ya im hoping it wont be in the way of the suction kit thou.

Comment

UPDATE!!
                              After a winter of saving, piecing together the mods I've acquired (Blitz Ecu from sherwnp, Apexi downpipe from gtrjon, and a Megan testpipe and Greddy suction kit from Bugsly17) VMS Aluminum tuner lugs, silicone hose shop kit from siliconeintakes.com (replaced weathered cracking 20 year old ones) Nissan turbo gaskets from Australia, Cometic ex. mani gaskets. Cleaned up my hagered looking heat shields and bombd' some VHT over it. Waiting on a 1.5" i.d. silicone 90deg. for recirculation to rear turbo inlet Greddy pipe so i can lower green filter and get my hood back on. 2 80-70mm silicone reducers to stock MAFs... then its on the the STEREO!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X