My 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR

Hey guys ive been asked by a few memeber on here if i had any pics of my car, and for the longest time I tried figuring out how I could show them, well it finally came down to it and ive decided to start a build thread, this is my first one so bare with me!

I got my GTR back in Jan, before it ive owned a white Skyline GTS-T, and a red Mazda FD Rx7. I got my GTR from Tyeeimports and it got off the boat in Jan and arrived at my house later that month. I could tell the owner in Japan had taken good are of this car because the body is it mint condition (except the ding on my rear passenger side where a lady hit me) and the interior is even better, the car had 96000 original kms on it and its the original paint too, the car only had a Tanabe exhaust and Recaro seats, and the Sparco Racing rims when it came, no big power mods or anything. I had a plan before I got the car of what i wanted to do with it, my plan was to do all the little things, im not going for huge power right now, first im doing everything for reliability. Everything that counts.

Heres my mods list!

Got my front and rear diff, tranny, transfer case, and engine oil all changed with Royal Purple
    Sparco Racing Rims
    Cusco Front Strut Bar
    Recaro Racing Seats
    Blitz Boost gauge, Water temp, and Oil temp gauges
    Tomie Fuel pump
    Greddy timing belt
    Replaced idler and tensioner pulleys
    Replaced water pump
    Greddy aluminum pulley kit
    Nismo Thermostat
    Tanabe exhaust, 3.5 in straight back from downpipe, 4 in tip.
    Apexi Downpipe
    Blitz Air intakes
    Flex a Lite dual electric Fans
    New Rad
    Autometer Oil pressure gauge
    Test Pipe
    Splitfire Coilpacks
    Pit works Fuel Filter
    Top Secret shift knob
    Piece welded into my divider pipe to stop turbo shuffle

And in my room right now I have a Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller, Nismo fuel pressure regulator, and Tomie fuel pressure gauge which will get put in when my buddy and I have a day off. And then off to Calgary to get it tuned!!

But heres some pics, enjoy!

Thanks for taking a look at my thread, hope you enjoyed! And sorry about some of the pics my cars a little dirty, my dad turned on the sprinklers this morning.. haha
    Last edited by Sharkus29; 07-22-2011, 01:15 PM.

Nice looking gtr. Those seats look amazing

Comment

What is that hang from your windshield??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan19 View Post
        Nice looking gtr. Those seats look amazing
        thanks!

And that thing hanging from my windshield is a radar detector haha

Comment

I want your wheel nut's! Where do I get some, or were they on it already?
          aww crap, did you see that!

Comment

So its been over a year now and my cars gone through some big changes. Last summer one of my turbos went so I got new turbos, tomei elbows, and dump pipes as well. Just thought id share some of the pics I have of my car now! New parts that were added are:

Garrett GT2860R -7 Turbos
            Tomei Manifolds
            Tomei Dump Pipes
            Koyo Rad
            Greddy Intercooler
            Nismo Fuel Pressure Regulator
            Greddy BOV Type RS
            Greddy Intercooler piping
            Greddy Rad Cooling Plate
            Apexi N1 Suspension

I also have an OS Giken clutch waiting to go in cause mine is slipping bad! All I need now is injectors and a tune and ill be good to go!

Installing Apexi N1 suspension

Thanks for looking
            Last edited by Sharkus29; 06-10-2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Did u install the turbos and manifolds yourself? If so how close did the front turbo outlet pipe fit beside the rear turbo compressor housing? Mine is uncomfortably close and im unsure wheather i should be worried or not
              Being built...

Comment

Working...
              X