No announcement yet.

1980 Skyline C210 Build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this car is amazing. hopefully ill get a chance to see it at a meet some time.
    Last edited by amnash; 02-27-2012, 12:23 AM.
    - Adam

:
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

wow those seats are sexy.
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by amnash View Post
        this char is amazing. hopefully ill get a chance to see it at a meet some time.
        Thx, car is registered for Nissan feat at evergreen speedway and forum feat at pacific raceway. That is fingers crossed I get it on the road on time.

Comment

Keeps getting better and better! So jelly
          NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

Looking good man!

Comment

Nice work man, bringing her back to bawwws status. Damn hidden rust hey?
              Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Where did you have the seats done? How much $$ and how much time?
                I'm thinking of having some seats re done and am curious! Nice build btw

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Car is sickkkk!

Comment

Can't wait to see it done, beautiful car man. Good luck
                    Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

my dream build right here!

love love love this!
                      Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Originally posted by nimblestix View Post
                        Where did you have the seats done? How much $$ and how much time?
                        I'm thinking of having some seats re done and am curious! Nice build btw

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
                        I got them done from Automotive Styling Center (ASC) in vancouver on Clark Drive. I got a great deal on the whole interior, if you go there talk to Brian and tell him you got info from me (Sukh) with the skyline.

He wrapped the dash, door panels, front and rear seats, roof liner and pillars so a very very resonable price. They way that he works is the more time you give him the cheaper it will get. He has had my full interior since the end of October while I was working on the rest of the car. If you're in no rush to get it done this is the best way cos he can schedule it bit by bit when he's slow.

I can't tell you the final price cos I haven't settled the bill yet but you won't find prices cheaper in town. I got a quote from Pro leather in Burnaby and they wanted triple what ASC was willing to do it for.

Comment

greeeaaat jooob!!!

Comment

Man i absolutely love those classic gauges and that thing already looked baller stock but wow talk about 'sexy and i know it' !
                            Double track drift, yo.
                            http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

Originally posted by Sukh View Post
                              I got them done from Automotive Styling Center (ASC) in vancouver on Clark Drive. I got a great deal on the whole interior, if you go there talk to Brian and tell him you got info from me (Sukh) with the skyline.

He wrapped the dash, door panels, front and rear seats, roof liner and pillars so a very very resonable price. They way that he works is the more time you give him the cheaper it will get. He has had my full interior since the end of October while I was working on the rest of the car. If you're in no rush to get it done this is the best way cos he can schedule it bit by bit when he's slow.

I can't tell you the final price cos I haven't settled the bill yet but you won't find prices cheaper in town. I got a quote from Pro leather in Burnaby and they wanted triple what ASC was willing to do it for.

thats cuz ASC don't need to make money off us ..... they make enough from dealers !! lol i got the sun roof done in the fit from them....BEST SERVICE in town and BEST PRICE in town hands down !!
                              just dont let them drive ur car....they dunno how to drive standard....lol
                              All parts sold are no refund/exchange

Honda tuning is a LifeStyle
                              Nissan tuning is to go stupid FAST !

Goals for 2013
                              Get the dAmn thing rUnning

Comment

Found some old pics off my comp.

This is the dash wrapped in leather, if you look back in the original pics it was gray vinyl.

The old junk that got removed from the car.

Spraying dash panels from grey to black.

Comment

Working...
                                X