650Whp R33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 650Whp R33

What I do: Own shares in Apple Inc., Burger King, Tim Horton's and Pepsi Co Canada.

Background: I lived in China my whole life, my father moved there when I was 2 years old. When I turned 16 my dad bought me a Brand New R34 GTT , it was black and holy Sh*t it moved. When I turned 19 I wrote it off . Ever since 16 I've been loving cars and Japanese motors. Moved back to Canada when I was 24 and Have been wanting a skyline for a while so I bought the closest thing to a R34 GTT(since we cant have them here)FML , a R33 GTR , its RWD and makes around 650whp the way it sits right now, I'm upgrading to 2000CC injectors and planning on running 800 whp by spring, it has supporting mods so it should be easily done.

My Car:

R33 ECU retuned by Zinger
    Piggy back fuel computer
    TOMEI Forged Pistons Kit
    T88 Greddy turbo
    Tomei Forged H-Beam Con-Rod 21P In (Nissan RB26DETT)
    lightened crankshaft
    Full 4" titanium exhaust
    Full 3" greddy pipes + intercooler
    full race diff
    Carbonetic Triple Plate Carbon Clutch
    Bosh fuel pump 500LPH(custom made)
    full race suspension (adjustable)

Bought it from a guy named Justin and it had basic stuff, my build began last January and finished Sept 29 this year:

pics he took :

old pics will add more this week!

dyno sheets? it made 650whp with a stock ecu and a piggy back? no cams no headwork? sounds pretty cool im just a little skeptical... also why do you say that its rwd?
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

I'm Sorry I apologize it has an HKS Cam I had it in there but I must had accidentally removed it when i used "ctrl+z" It had work done to it before I bought it But I'm not 100% sure as the seller didnt disclose a lot, when I bought it , it made 523whp single turbo. It has a lovefab manifold(which i bought) anyways ya I have a dyno sheet I'll upload this week man I know its a lot of horsepower probably one of the highest on the site?Impressive number at 12psi though man holy !

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
      dyno sheets? it made 650whp with a stock ecu and a piggy back? no cams no headwork? sounds pretty cool im just a little skeptical... also why do you say that its rwd?

Comment

FML can someone change the name of the thread it should be 650WHP R33 not 950WHP sorry!

Comment

Good for you. I'm jealous it was so cheap to make that much power, you got few mods done to it and it's fast lol
          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pete-R33 View Post
            I'm Sorry I apologize it has an HKS Cam I had it in there but I must had accidentally removed it when i used "ctrl+z" It had work done to it before I bought it But I'm not 100% sure as the seller didnt disclose a lot, when I bought it , it made 523whp single turbo. It has a lovefab manifold(which i bought) anyways ya I have a dyno sheet I'll upload this week man I know its a lot of horsepower probably one of the highest on the site?Impressive number at 12psi though man holy !
            makes more sense now! the lovefab manifolds are pretty nice havent seen anyone on here running one. im running a 6boost. im also running a 4" exhaust. if only mine was ti
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Was this car imported from Australia ? It has P ( provisional driver or smthin) on the front , I don't think we get P in Canada ! Anyways nice car !

Comment

We need some bigger, better pics man, your post is really vague, like troll-vague if you catch my drift

Lovefab makes good stuff. I am a friend of Cody's. He's big in the NSX world.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

I'll upload more this week! And no I'm not a troll just my typing isn't that great so I like keeping it basic and short ! give me until probably Thursday when I am back a the office! I only have my iPhone in me right now.

Comment

the first 2 are pics that were givento me from previous owner he told mr it was Japan but maybe aus ? The last picture is the one I took when I got the car ( the way it sits now)
                    Originally posted by r33gtr View Post
                    Was this car imported from Australia ? It has P ( provisional driver or smthin) on the front , I don't think we get P in Canada ! Anyways nice car !

Comment

Originally posted by Pete-R33 View Post
                      the first 2 are pics that were givento me from previous owner he told mr it was Japan but maybe aus ? The last picture is the one I took when I got the car ( the way it sits now)
                      weird since the wheels, front bumper vents, fog lights and lip are different
                      sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

^ I noticed that too but I guess they're old pics the previous owner sent him, as he said?

Anyway welcome to the site... Dyno sheets or ban? Lol
                        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

It's been a slow few days, we are patient here

650 hp is nothing to scoff at, and you have a 33, which demonstrates impeccable taste.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Throw some respect out to this guy. I can believe it. Some of the r33 gtr's in Japan look like sleepers but seriously haul ass. And for the statement of changed wheels and lip, change of owners can do that. If it was a different color car I could imagine it would be fishy but this so far seems realistic
                            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Let's not be so judgmental and keep this thread on track please!
                              Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
                              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

Working...
                              X