No announcement yet.

1991 gtr Swap 2JZ LOL!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol the JZ series engines are iconic though. 500+whp on a stock engine with a bigger turbo,injectors, and fuel pump.lol winning !

Comment

Check the vacuum lines, sometimes Supras have an issue with them and results in lost boost.
      RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
      http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
      1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Lol I remover seeing this exact car on kajiji for 9000$ I contacted the seller when I was looking and he said he would take 8. I hope you didn't end up paying 12
        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

,,, heres some more pics, im going to take a look at the turbo setup in the morning more than likely something came loose i hope!
          1991 gtr, rwd 2Jz vtti swap, fast and fun~~

Comment

Dealer plates?
            1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Don't take this personal but holy shiat that diffuser is ugly.

Comment

Yeah I'm not feeling that rear bumper either lol.
                R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

yea that rear bumper is gross, but the paint is a sprakly green so it would be impossible to match, im going to look into a new on in the spring, and dealer plate yes i sell cars, so until proper insurnace is on it this week!@!

Comment

Originally posted by boostedsi View Post
                    yea that rear bumper is gross, but the paint is a sprakly green so it would be impossible to match, im going to look into a new on in the spring, and dealer plate yes i sell cars, so until proper insurnace is on it this week!@!
                    I bet you it's not impossible at all.
                    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

man u can go to a body shop and they have cameras that take pics of paint in day light and it tells them the paint codes now. I didn't believe it until the guy that painted my car showed me, its kind of like those paint scanners at home depot and stuff for room colours! lol

that bumper needs to go

Comment

Hey hey well heres alil up date on the car , finally got iot plated and insurance, and loving the fall weather in decemeber..
                        well i had a huge issue, i blew the clutch line right off the master cylinder due to clearnance issues. well here some progress of the repair and fix we did to clear the manifold on the 2JZ..,,,.
                        so hopefully this solves that issue, and once we buttoned up everything together, the facking fitting started to leak a t the slave, quality cush washers

Comment

here is the next setup I got a sweet sparco seat off here and no its in the beast i gotta say it feels nice and wide compared to the bride that was in there before! also the bride is forsale ( reclinable ) not to obad of shape! , now to this
                          i think it looks tight!!!
                          what do u think!@!@!

Comment

Next up on the mod list is to remove the blitz BOV and replace it with this lil monster! ,

from this, , to this , i can't wait to hear this BOV its a Turbo Xs RFL!!!,, we placed it so close to the fender and it will vent up thru the hood scoop cut on the car, but the air filter on the 2 JZ

Comment

well the month of decemebr has be tuff on the old skyline, without even putting any miles on it!! i had to replace the front tires, due to blowing a belt, and only tires that they had were from goodyear some no name preformance tires, so i got them
                              and when we were looking over the clutch lines yesterday look at the front tire inside on the pass side, look at the beed!! lol really safe! , well they came off back to the store so replacement with falken 615-k 225 in the front! yea buddeehhh!!! but for fun we put some 18's on it and had to use to many spacers but it looked sweet!

Comment

So next up is the AMS HICAS delete kit, i bought from a memeber on this site,, I can't wait to ditch the rear steering, as i found out today, only one fracking wheel engages the HICAS! i bet its because i don't have a nissan computer in the car. would that make a diff? or is just by steering wheel angles? also no speedo lol
                                DEADLY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X