Bought built - Then rebuilt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
    Any suggestions. My car addiction isn't going anywhere but my money never seems to stick around lol. Other wise I would do a complete rebuild like mr. Fancy pants lol
    Lol well put, but nah this isn't a full rebuild just an engine build with a few extra little things. My build comes no where near some of the other builds here i just happen to start with a 20k+ gtr instead of the usual 9-12k others would've spent. If I bought a 10k gtr and had that other 10k to play with plus my rebuild costs then I would have one of "those" builds!

I'm fortunate enough to have a girlfriend/wifey that makes as much as I do and we've got no children thus we have lots of disposable income at the moment. She supports my hobby's as much as I support hers so its a win win!

This build is pretty cool though, ive got some really nice parts in my engine now that i look forward to writing about!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Stay tuned for build thread on the way. Should take a week or so to get it all sorted.. For now though here's a pic of the fresh paint and new wheels...

sent from a galaxy far, far away

Comment

talk about revival from the dead!
        looking forward to reading the build
        Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

I just wanna hear the story of how the shipping company ****** him. I read archaic blokes post about selling this.

Comment

Ha! You must have been yakking with Ben...I recognize the vehicles in the background. I cnat believe the gap in this thread, did you have some other build stories somewhere else? You missed out on Nachos at the Cruise-in....lol.

Jon.
            Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X