Jay's '97 V-SPEC Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay's '97 V-SPEC Build

picked this up a month ago.. she is super clean.. its a 1997 r33 v-spec with only 53k on it.. runs fast and very quiet.. cant wait to start this project.. i had just sold my last project car after a 8 year build.. now starting a new one hope everyone enjoys..

Wow! That really is a super clean GT-R....I can't believe on how low the km's are on it! Well, good luck on the build, she's a beauty for sure
    Current:
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Sold:
    1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T Type M Spec II
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T

Comment

Beautiful car! Can't wait to see what you will be doing with it.

Comment

yay one less MNP! Looks clean, moar pics required!

Comment

Nice car...dammit I thought I had the only 97' GTR Vspec around here! BTW, might want to confirm why the speedo doesn't say A-LSD for Vspec, may have been swapped out. Just a suggestion.

See you around Toronto!
          97' R33 GT-R Vspec
          Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

I'll be following this build for sure!

What do you have planned for this build so far?

Comment

i was planning on buying that same car until the indian guy pissed me off he wanted the money b4 taking me for a drive i told him to **** off and left ... but still clean car it has minor rust on the fenders . and that bride seat is tight on the shoulders

Comment

I like white R33s
                Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Very clean car, good find! Its always nice to see another R33 around

Comment

i was able to take it out for a test drive without money shown.. still just bought it that day.. ya the seat is super small.. planing on getting something else. the rust sucked but wasnt to bad being such a small area so easly fixable.. need to kiss some more ass so the wife will let me start spending some money on her soon.. lol she will be on the road in the spring.. no time to enjoy her this year and dry season is over anyways.

so far this winter im just planing just a few things. planing on getting the rear diffuser, front dive planes, carbon wing blade, boost controller, and refinishing the wheels. anything else will be nice but not planed for quite yet as the car is already quick and looks great.

Comment

Nice looks clean!

Comment

Originally posted by BUMHUMPER View Post
                        i was able to take it out for a test drive without money shown.. still just bought it that day.. ya the seat is super small.. planing on getting something else. the rust sucked but wasnt to bad being such a small area so easly fixable.. need to kiss some more ass so the wife will let me start spending some money on her soon.. lol she will be on the road in the spring.. no time to enjoy her this year and dry season is over anyways.

so far this winter im just planing just a few things. planing on getting the rear diffuser, front dive planes, carbon wing blade, boost controller, and refinishing the wheels. anything else will be nice but not planed for quite yet as the car is already quick and looks great.
                        its a great car very clean from the interior good luck man wish u the best

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                          I like white R33s
                          Awwww yeah! +1 for white r33s

also, that white camo pickup truck in the background of one if the pics belongs -or at one time belonged- to my buddy Tom I think, from Pickering He used to fix my cavalier
                          01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
                          93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
                          95 R33 GTS-T
                          04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

Comment

might be a twin.. was orange till we spray bombed it 2 years ago. looks like a giant cow from far lol

Comment

finally have a update. sorry been a crazy year. so i had ordered all the carbon and it came in. let me just saw that wooooowww im supper happy with the product.. gave me a instant chubby in the pants.. i sent out the valve cover to get powder coated in candy apple red and should hopefully have it by the end of the week..

i have also changed the head unit since the one that was in the car was couldnt get any stations and no cd. i replaced it with a simple black jvc with usb outs in the back that are now placed in the glove box to keep things clean and simple. i rewired all the gauges to be a little more tidy.. i replaces all the interiour bulbs with white led bubls aswell and it gave the car a compleatly diffrent look inside..

here is come pictures for the time being on the carbon and hopefully soon enough i can give a update with the progress on all the parts on..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Working...
                              X