1992 R32 gtr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 R32 gtr

Hello everyone, so in the spring of 2011 I finally had enough money saved up to get something fun for summer, and that I would be able to work on. I have always loved the skyline platform and a few friends of mine had got gtr's soon after getting their licenses, so getting a gtr was an easy decision for me.

I had to replace the clutch pretty well as soon as I bought the car, it had started slipping within my fist week of owning it. So I had just an OEM one put in due to being low on funds from buying the car. Also it came with extremely stiff racing coilovers for track, so I decided to buy some bc racing coilovers to try and be kind to my strut wields.

besides from that its got,
    -hks super dragger cat back
    -nismo down pipes
    -mines ecu
    -greddy trust intercooler
    -intakes
    - I belive a two way front diff
    -and a couple other things

Ok so here she is

I am still very new at this so I apologist in advance if I'm wrong about something or if I don't know what your talking about. I would love lost of feed back too.

There will be lots more to come, I'm just in the middle of exams so I dont have the time do the rest at the moment.

Cheers.

Nice clean GTR buddy! Congrats! Welcome to the community
    My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Very clean looking, what are your intentions with it?

Comment

Gratz! Nice clean car, love the colour too! What's the future plans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
        -Bruce Lee

Comment

Um well my plan is try and get around 400 to the wheels which I know shouldn't be to bad, and make it as reliable as possible; BUT! a few weeks into this past summer I got a dreaded spun bearing so right now im in the middle of a rebuild. I will be Posting my progress as soon as my exams are over, so sometime next week im thinking.

Comment

Where are you getting it built?

Comment

Working...
            X