r32 /r34 conversion protect (topgun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r32 /r34 conversion protect (topgun)

recently finished it lottttts invested and more to come .
    car was fully restored and stripped with oem parts i will post pics tell me what u think
    this conversion was done the right way meaning no shortcuts i have a great body guy that takes pride in his work
    i am currently doing engine mods and internal engine upgrades car in shop for lots of new goodies
    voltex wing soon to be installed and side skirts . paint is a show prep .
    car has a r34 engine . list of mods to be done very soon , upgrading turbos ,upgrading fuel system greddy piping,,bigger intercooler ,injectors ,greddy plenium ,power fc ecu ,coil overs, hks exhaust manifold , tomei dump pipes , mines down-pipe ,kakimoto exhaust ,boost controller , wide-band guage , r34 vspec black seats , voltex wing , bridestone potenza re11 , volk rays rims , kc sport big-brake kit front and rear , geiken tranny , exeddy stage 3 clutch , oil catch can , oil relocation kit , basically thats it and more to come tell me what u think and give me ideas i like taking other people opinions , and sorry about the grammar and typing

check the link out >>>>>>>>https://plus.google.com/photos/11573...42168837105953

My pants just moved a bit...

Comment

Beautiful work !

Comment

Absolutely amazing! Great job dude, that Bayside Blue is looking perfect on your car!
        Current:
        2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Sold:
        1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T Type M Spec II
        1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

nice work
            Paul U.

Comment

That looks great! Nice work
              » 1990 - Nissan Skyline GT-R (weekend warrior)

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

great documentary and at 4:30 in the video youl see the R32 that looks like an R34 sick build keep it up
                Its not just a car, Its a Life style
                O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

I need a full wright up, thats exactly what i want to do to mine.... a complete r34 nose OEM no bee-r stuff! How did you make the fenders and the core support? All info is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush_in View Post
                    I need a full wright up, thats exactly what i want to do to mine.... a complete r34 nose OEM no bee-r stuff! How did you make the fenders and the core support? All info is greatly appreciated!!!!!
                    lol ok i can do my best to help u.... it was not a easy ride to convert it lots of complications on the way

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightBlue View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFnqB...eature=related
                      great documentary and at 4:30 in the video youl see the R32 that looks like an R34 sick build keep it up
                      thats a bad conversion in the video... no wheel wells no bumper support the bumper shakes wile he's drifting . and he has a big fender gap between the from tire and the bumper ... thanks for the vid i enjoyed watching it

Comment

Hey what shop did the body work?
                        01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
                        93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
                        95 R33 GTS-T
                        04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

Comment

nice, are you going to put the 34 wing on it?
                          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Infinity238 View Post
                            nice, are you going to put the 34 wing on it?
                            im going with a voltex wing

Comment

body works there located in missisuaga

Comment

Working...
                              X