X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW

Your car is a work of art!

Comment

• She's just photogenic when she wants to (photoshop also helps a lot since my camera isn't that great)
      1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

• The last pic is my fav, the lettering on the tire and slots in the rotors ...... Just awesome. That would make a REALLY good Calander pic. Or just make it poster size and hang it on your wall
        Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

• Fooled around with an old picture from 2012... she's not perfect but she's mine.

Last edited by MarusGTR; 01-12-2014, 08:35 PM.
          1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

• she's not perfect but she's mine.
            There is NO such thing as "perfect" but you do have the next best thing. A good looking, good working GTR. Who could ask for more?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbo View Post
              There is NO such thing as "perfect" but you do have the next best thing. A good looking, good working GTR. Who could ask for more?!?
              Thanks man... I always try make the best with what I have
              1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

• what did you edit that photo with? looks so nice
                - Adam

:
                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

• Originally posted by amnash View Post
                  what did you edit that photo with? looks so nice
                  Photoshop, a keen loving eye and a free friday night.

PS: Right click, view image for full glory
                  Last edited by MarusGTR; 03-30-2013, 02:02 PM.
                  1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

• hey man Im sure you bought your car at sunrise jdm motors I hesitated between yours and the one i bouth nice car !

Comment

• I like.
                      RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

• Originally posted by marcgtr View Post
                        hey man Im sure you bought your car at sunrise jdm motors I hesitated between yours and the one i bouth nice car !
                        You're right! I wonder how things would've been different if you hadn't had early pickings.

Originally posted by Skym View Post
                        I like.
                        *Brofist*
                        1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

• definitely one of the nicest stock bodied R's on here, keep it up man.
                          “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

• anyway you're car looks great !!

Comment

• update please

Comment

• Soon! The plates are expiring this week and if I could get my damn spark plugs I could fix my misfire and start writing. Big fiasco with my order, there were only 8 in the province (all supplier companies combined) after weeks of delays and "it'll be here tomorrow"s they recieved 4 out of the 6 I ordered. I need them for tomorrow or I'll have to start sanding down the oxidation my old plugs and hope for the best on my trip to the storage.

A heads up, it'll be definitely less eventful than last year as I had to cut spending. Its been a hard year in general on morale as its been failure after poor timing in every aspect, car and life.
                                1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Working...
                                X