Tomei M8260 ARMS Twin Turbos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomei M8260 ARMS Twin Turbos

I'm curios as to what is the A/R Ratio on these twins I have asked dealers and messaged tomei japan.... the dealers don't know and tomei hasn't responded lol. Does anyone know?
    I've also read a few other forums but the info is not helpful as they are testing it on rb20's with close to stock setups so if you guys have any experiences with either of the Twins Tomei offers please share

Grrr still no info ugh I might just have to brave it out and keep u guys informed lol

Comment

Instead of having it in the wrong section try putting it in the gtr tech section. Your more likely to get better results!

Comment

At the price they are, may aswell go Borg Warner/full race EFR big single. Will spool faster, less weight, more top End. List goes on.
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

Oh my bad thought it should have been in builds lol or projects my bad.
          N yah those big boy turbos are sweet I want to compare the twins to them. I wanted to create a 600 - 700hp time attack and these ideas are just in my head. So I setup the order for the twinnies but just wanted to kno the A/R ratio cause I have a .8 A/R t04 turbo on right now n I love the response and acceleration but I need more lol

Comment

Working...
          X