Indy-R's engine bay clean up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy-R's engine bay clean up

Decided to clean up my bay last winter.. Here are some pics of how it all went down.

First thing's first, here's my engine bay 2 years ago.. Pretty gross/stock. At this point all i did was new metal gaskets all around, intakes, downpipe/exhaust and a mishi rad/fan combo.

And here's what the bay looked like about a year later (right before i decided to clean it up) At this point i had added garrett bb's, hks dumps, autobahn88 piping kit and new intakes because of the shitty autobahn88 kit fitment..

Then along came my new greddy top mount kit, which required an abs delete. Here's a pic of getting the fitment down

Here's a pic of the new prop valve that i decided to go with, making brake lines is super fun.

At this point i decided to port my plenum.. again. Just for fun.

And then i said to myself.. Hey why dont i just tuck all my wiring/delete a bunch of stuff.. Then repaint the bay and make it look all cool to go with the new twins? Sure why not.

And after about a month of working on it everynight for about 2-3 hours.. I came out with this.

Car is currently not 100% done but should be up and running as soon as we finish fabricating piping for the turbos/ i still need to make some oil lines and test my new fuel lines..

Looks Great!!! Nice work!!!

Comment

wow what a change. Definitely post more pics of the clean up process!

Comment

I'd love to see a better pic of your work.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll post more pics when I figure out this new phone..

Comment

I thought I saw this car for sale?

Comment

It was, but nobody wants to pay.. So I guess I'm keeping it

Comment

Working...
              X