R32 gtr single turbo buildup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 gtr single turbo buildup

Hey guys, i just finished my build and wanted to share with you guys what it ended up like, i did 90% of the work myself, the other 10% is dyno and downpipe, as i do not have a stainless steel welder. Enjoy!

i can build up your engines order parts or anything you need to do to your gtr just PM me.

I will post pictures and everything on buildup later as i get home and throughout winter.

First day of lapping of 2015 on new setup, with brand new rs3 tires!:

Full engine /fuel /ecu parts.
    if anyone wants suspension brake setup / fluid infos, spark plug gaps or any info, pm me.

MOTOR
    -Tomei Poncam 260
    -Tomei ValveSprings
    -Tomei headgasket
    -Precision 6266 journal bearing
    -TRUST intercooler 24x12x3
    -greddy type S
    -SARD 800cc injectors
    -walbro 455 LPH Fuel pump
    -Coilpack Yellow jacket
    -aluminium koyo rad
    -RB26 N1 block, 86.5mm bore
    -r33 crank with nitto collar.
    -Wiseco armour glide pistons w/rings.
    -K1 technologies con rods
    -ACL rod bearings
    -ACL main bearings
    -r34 n1 water pump
    -Nitto oil pump with collar.
    -oil catch can
    -ARP headstud
    -Nismo lightweight flywheel
    -bully stage 4 clutch
    -bkr7E spark plugs
    -Crack check block/head by magna flux
    -polished crank shaft
    -Balance full rotating assembly from clutch to harmonic balencer
    -Nismo FPR

ELECTRONICS
    -APEXI Power FC D-jetro/commander
    -APEXI Boost solenoid
    -AEM UEGO wideband
    Last edited by mistercrow; 05-23-2015, 09:35 AM.

killer man. I have a similar build going on right now, did alot myself except for some machine work on the crank next week. Looks dope. Sounds awesome!

What have u done for oil control? im curious
    1992 BNR32 Skyline
    285hp / 220tq @ 15.5PSI On Mustang Dyno 2014-09-22

Current Build:
    Precision 6264 Turbo 1.00A/R
    Tomei PonCam Type B
    Manley Titanium Valvetrain
    CP Pistons / Manley Rods
    Supertec Spline Drive Oil Gears/Drive
    N1 water pump / N1 Oil Pump
    Haltech Platnium Pro
    AEM Water/Menthanol
    Tomei FPR
    Exedy Hyper Twin Clutch

May 9th, 2015 made 408whp @ 9PSI

Build Thread
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-project-cars/62483-project-modworks-monster-r32-gtr-16.html

Comment

quality parts list

Comment

Well done man ! IT WILL gives me an idea what to expect for my build. by the way, have you heard of mitch ? same gunmental bnr32 single turbo too ?
        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Nicely done! Are you still running stock lines? I'm running the same pump as you with -6 lines...Was kinda worried about how well the pump will keep up. I don't really want to convert to dual pumps.

Also, is this done on pump fuel?

Comment

fantastic sound. Love it

Comment

Nice parts list! How do you like the Bully clutch?

Comment

its the second bully clutch i run, quality is most definitly there, price i find is pretty good, you get a full clutch set for around 800$. it depends really if you like a hard clutch or not, as bully is pretty soft on the pedal. ive ran an ACT clutch and i find the pedal was really really hard. the act also broke down on me (broken pressure plate) so to me its a nogo. ive never had any bully clutch slip, i used to drag with 460 whp and launch around 7k rpms , it has seen over 100 launches and not once did it fail to grip.

as for fuel pump my lines are stock, but brand new (rubbers). the tuner an I discussed it and he says its best to make them bigger, but as of now we are probably at the max of the power and safe zone of the stock lines. but he said that putting out more power would definitly require new lines.

Comment

Mind posting up a pic of the graph? Wouldn't mind seeing how the curve looks and where this things makes peak power and torque.

I'm pretty impressed the stock lines kept up with 600whp. Also still wondering if this was done on pump fuel or not

Comment

everything is in the video!

Comment

Ah ok, so 600whp on water/meth @ 23 psi, how much on pump @ 17psi?

Comment

570 @17 psi

Comment

Any idea why you only made another 30-40hp with an extra 6psi of boost and meth? Doesn't seem quite right. Those are real good numbers for pump gas and 17psi though. Must be a healthy motor.

Comment

The motor went through a 100% rebuild, and im really not someone who will cut a corner. My tuner said per psi of boost you can pull out 8-15 wheel horse power. So 570 @ 17 psi add up 6 psi of boost the numbers add up pretty right.

Comment

I'm not suggesting you cut curners on the build, just asking. 34hp for 6psi of boost is only 6hp/psi which is low, especially for an RB and especially after you put down some great numbers like 590@17 PSI! I'm thinking maybe you could use a bigger turbo if you want to take advantage of the water/meth set up?

Comment

Working...
                              X