Back with a fresh start - 94' GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back with a fresh start - 94' GTR

Last edited by Ho-Sik; 08-28-2017, 02:31 PM.
    91'- GTR - SOLD
    94'- GTR

Great looking car!

Comment

looks good.!

Comment

yaaassssss. I like the black one better though

Comment

nice catch buddy! looks mint! what grade?
          My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Nice to see you back in the game brother. Kunal is a great guy to deal with! How much did this cost you? Roughly, just curious
            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Sweet looking car man!

Congrats!

Comment

Congratz on the pick up, please post tons of pictures.

Comment

Holy **** hahah!

Comment

Hey Raj glad to see the build up on here! Now I don't need to bug you via text and see pics on my phone. Progress is coming along great! You know what colour I'm voting for
                    97' R33 GT-R Vspec
                    Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

So interested in this build! It's looking great! Maybe i missed it, but when you respray, what color are you going for?? I know you said you wanted black or gun metal so will it be those or same as factory? I only ask because I love my TH1, but I really wanted white but my buddy and I decided to keep it simple and just respray with it's original color.

Comment

Originally posted by Ho-Sik
                        Thanks man, I've decided to do something a little different with help from Kunal (my importer) I picked this color. Its omori factory's clubman spec r34. I wanted to do something factory originally but I wanted to be a tad different. TH1 is one of my favourite colors for the 32, its not super common but still looks really good. If you really do like the TH1 I would just respray the same color. White does look good as well but it be easier for you to respray with TH1 but thats just my two cents.

This is the color btw,

Its the 35 stock color as well but with more clear coat, paint code I believe is KAD Gun Metallic. Hopefully it will turnout just as good.
                        well i already did the respray with TH1, lol

so that color youre choosing, irony is i was literally JUST admiring it. i was on speedhunters just reading stuff and ran across the article on that R34...amazing!! i couldnt think of a better shade. i am anxious to see how it looks on the body lines of your BNR32.

Comment

Cant wait to see the finished product! I am currently at the same stage of my project grr

Comment

Did you get the GMax clutch from Yahoo Jp Auctions?

Comment

Nice to see that you're still working away on this! I'm actually importing a (different) car though Kunal as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X