• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the LEDs beside the front plate
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• ahh your going for the same style i am , but i have a yaris lol
      keep it up //
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• news for the GTR is i am Ditching the 3.0L and going for a 2.6L build instead.
        no more wasting time...i need to drive the car !! and i need it done asap,
        my 3.0L set up is for sale, view here
        SECO aftermarket clutch good shape - 115$ Blitz intake GTR used - 40 $ Black GTR spoiler - sold pm is key!

that is half the price i paid !
        All parts sold are no refund/exchange

Honda tuning is a LifeStyle
        Nissan tuning is to go stupid FAST !

Goals for 2013
        Get the dAmn thing rUnning

Comment

• hi felix, sorry youve had so many problems with that build, mines done 8000miles now no issues lots of trackdays and 8500rpm limit.

i would not go back to the rb26 now, hope that build goes well mate. bernie uk

p.s in case you are wondering that s14 in front on the clip runs 500bhp @ the hubs..

Comment

• Originally posted by rockabilly View Post
            hi felix, sorry youve had so many problems with that build, mines done 8000miles now no issues lots of trackdays and 8500rpm limit.

i would not go back to the rb26 now, hope that build goes well mate. bernie uk

p.s in case you are wondering that s14 in front on the clip runs 500bhp @ the hubs..

buddy, it's good that u visit this page !!! i thought u were dead !! lol
            haven't talk to u since i had the experience with the ****** on skyline Australia

anyways good to see u driving ur car hard ...i wish i can do that one day !!

Goals for 2013

Comment

• i thought u were dead

lol

no fit and alive,who,s building your 26 up mate?. you need any advice pm me. sometimes i am on messenger as you know, the bottom end tolerances are crucial mate, and end float even more so, on mine the crank went in and out 9 times before i was happy with the clearances, dont just buy engine shells and fit them either mic or plastigauge the whole bottom end up..bernie uk

Comment

• oct 18...my bday today
                another wish..this car will run by summer 2010

Goals for 2013

Comment

• i just looked over your build and its one of the best build i have seen very clean and well build keep it up you dont get to see guys build rides the right way anymore keep it up

Comment

• Kudos for such nice ride!

Comment

• so are u doing anything special with the 26 or are u just building somthing solid this time around?
                      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• Good luck, Felix. What's the current status of the engine rebuild? Details?
                        BNR32 Owner
                        Okinawa, Japan

Comment

• the update u all been waiting for
                          just got another block from AUSTRALIA
                          hopefully 40days later i can get the block in my garage
                          and after the new year i can get my car into "SPECIALTY ENGINEERING"....for those who know who they are and what they do.......u know this is gonna be killer....visit their site

Goals for 2013

Comment

• good choice on garage's felix, i know a couple cars that have gone through there. the owners were always happy.
                            Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
                            www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

• Hey Felix

Exactly how bad is the damage to your old bottom end?
                              Spun bearing or siezure. Broken rod hole in the block?
                              Couldn't you have salvaged the old engine?
                              any pictures of the dissmantled engine for inspection?
                              Favorites
                              lucky_cefiro
                              you\'re not listening
                              entelijint
                              stop saying "yall"... i'm picturing you with a mullet.
                              mullet+skyline=*shiver* i dont even want to think about it
                              Originally posted by specialedition
                              He ended up popping a tired and he failed at life.

Comment

• hey felix, in one of your posts you said the N1 Oil Pump was defective. What do you mean by that?

Comment

Working...
                                X