Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apexi Instructional Manual's (download PDF's)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apexi Instructional Manual's (download PDF's)

Well I thought some people here may find this usefull if they buy anything new and the instructions are in Japanese or used and there is no instructions.

Aftermarket performance products. Founded in Japan in 1992, A’PEXi has grown from just a small tuning parts manufacturer to a multi-industry international powerhouse. 2018 marked the 20th year for A’PEXi USA and the 26th year for the A’PEXi Group of Companies.

All the manual's are free to download and are in a PDF format so you will need Adobe.

Cheers 8)
    RHD DriftinG, DoeS iT GeT AnY BetteR????

Project GTS-R: 1992 R32 Skyline GTS RB20na-> Turbo
    Mods: A few things .
    Dyno Results> 209.2whp/196FtLb @ 7psi

No one says thank you... well I will say thank you. Thank you! :P
    Brand new GT2860R-5 turbos - Blitz SS intake cones - Tein Super Street Coilovers 16 way - New leather shift and E-brake boots - Silly GTR billet lighter plug - LED guages lights conversion
    - Greddy Turbo and Exhaust temp guages in A pillar pod - 3" Fujitsubo exhaust - 18" Gunmetal Tenzo wheels

- Royal Purple everything - New upper front suspension links - New belts - New tensioner and idelr pully - New timing belt - New N1 waterpump - New a/c vents

Comment

Thanks! :-P

Comment

Lifesaver! Cheers!
        There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who do not.

Comment

Thanks. This is helping me out a hell of a lot right now. I think everyone appreciates this.
          Rides -
          Summer: 1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R (Currently parked in garage)
          Winter/Breakdown: 1999 Toyota Tercel CE (only 70,000 KM)

Comment

too bad it doesnt have the manual for my unit...
            How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
            \'03 Dodge SX2.0
            \'90 GTR32

Comment

They are not there any more .

Jon.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

They are on Apexi Japan website -

A'PEXiブランドのオリジナル自動車用パーツメーカー。マフラー、電子パーツ、ダンパー・ インテークなどを企画・開発・製造・販売。本社:東京都八王子市.
                RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Aftermarket performance products. Founded in Japan in 1992, A’PEXi has grown from just a small tuning parts manufacturer to a multi-industry international powerhouse. 2018 marked the 20th year for A’PEXi USA and the 26th year for the A’PEXi Group of Companies.

new link for us manuals from apexi
                  the turbo lag is just the anticipation of the boost pressure

Comment

Working...
                  X