Cluster warning lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cluster warning lights

I've recently purchased a 1998 Skyline GT-T Nismo and in order to get a safety completed under the new crazy regulations in Ontario the cluster warning lights must all be off. I've got 2 lights that are on right now that I'd like to know how to fix. The first one is the airbag light which is on because of an aftermarket steering wheel. I've tried to find an OEM R34 wheel and so far haven't been successful. I've seen a way to get around that using 3 resistors and I was wondering if others have had success to bypass the sensor. The 2nd light is the TCS warning light and its currently not in use because of the aftermarket ECU from Emtron. I'm planning on re-wiring that feature in at some point, but I wanted to know if there was an easy way to simply have the light be removed/disabled/bypassed just for the inspection. These new laws are certainly not making it any safer as anyone can disable these features after a safety so not sure where the government is going with this. Looking forward in any comments! thanks!
    1992 Nissan FairLady Z 2+2 Twin Turbo 5spd
    2003 Honda Civic SiR Hatchback (EP3)
Working...
X