Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 GTR Clutch Master & Slave Cylinder Part#'s

Hi guys,
    I have a 90 R32 GTR (RB26) and started having problems with the clutch. It takes a lot of force to depress the pedal and when its depressed it sounds like a leaking air line. Anyways I took the car in to a friend's transmission shop. He checked the car over and said I need new clutch master and slave cylinders. I have been searching the net trying to find the part #'s I need. I would like to order at a Nissan dealership or Partsource.( I live in Canada ) I want to get brand new parts so if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Hey,

The problem you describe is very much related to your clutch vacuum booster being defective.

Your pedal has all of a sudden gotten very hard to press but the clutch still operates fine.

Personally this is the way I run my car. My vacuum booster is bypassed and I prefer it this way.

If you like the feel of a light clutch then you may want to replace it.

Here are the part numbers for the items you want/need. (Nissan OEM parts)

Clutch Master Cyl - 30610-05U01
    Clutch Slave Cyl - 30620-05U01
    Clutch Vacuum Booster - 30630-05U01
    Fraser Valley Imports
    (ENDORSED)
    We aren't just Importers, we are Owners
    I perform pre-purchase inspections, general maintenance and minor to major work. PM me for more information.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Zulu, I will just order the vacuum booster then and see if that solves the problem. I live in an area where my daily commutes are stop and go due to heavy traffic. With the clutch being so much harder to press in, my leg feels ready to fall off the time I get to my destination.

Comment

the clutch booster is a 350 dollar part.

take it out and inspect it before ordering one, would suck if that was not the problem.

Comment

sorry to dig up an old thread.

was on google trying to findout the clutch slave part #, and i found this thread.

can anyone verify if that part # for the slave cylidner works with my 1990 GTR, push type clutch?

Comment

Working...
          X