Denso 280lph supra pump in our cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denso 280lph supra pump in our cars?

will it work? Here's the part #950-0155 if that helps, because these pumps dont seem to be too expensive and they're supposed to be good to 550hp or so.
    Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

If you're running over 500hp you just aswell FORGET about cheap. Just buy the pump that's meant for your car or a universal one.
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

i didnt mean cheap they're $200-300 i just said not too expensive, i wouldnt cheap out on a fuel pump cause it just has to lean out once to blow the motor.

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Bought one of these form a reputable seller $248, the turbo buick guys love these pumps and i wouldnt touch anything walbro with all the fakes running around.

Comment

HKS, nismo or tomei would be an excellent choice.
          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
          lol

Comment

I will install this same pump inmy GTR next week.. Anything I should be aware before doing it? Since it's universal, how did you mount it Mike? Do you have that rattle sound that some guys talk about because it's an universal pump!?

Thanks!
            Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

I have no rattle sound, i had to do some dremel work for it to fit.

Comment

You'll probably find most stock, aftermarket fuelpumps in Japan are Denso fuelpumps (Nissan, Nismo, Apexi, etc).

Denso used to be a division of Toyota Motor Co in 1949 -

You can see Home. DENSO continues to develop technologies that support a better life for all.
                RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

nissan uses jecs, which is part of bosch isnt it?

Comment

Your correct, Unisa JECS and Denso. I sometimes get confused between which is the company for injectors, and which is the company for fuelpumps.

I know of someone that has a book with the compatible injectors, fuelpumps for Skylines, etc from Unisa JECS and Denso.

I gather Bosch, Nissan, etc were partners in JECS -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_E...trol_System_Co.
                    RESPONSE MONSTER

Comment

Can u get this book? maybe scan it or is it already in pdf?

Comment

I know it exit's, but wouldn't have clue where they got it from. Might be one of those dealer only things. It's a hard copy book, black colour cover from memory.
                        RESPONSE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                        X