Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuse box wiring diagram bnr32

Hi everybody,
    First of all, please excuse my english.. I'm not stupid, its only not my first language heheh..
    anyway is it possible to have the wiring diagram of the inside fuse box?? the one under the steering wheel... I dont find it on the web..

My problem is the wire who give 12 volts at the AWD fuse.. it's surely cut somewhere.. I lost all the light of my dash + gauge + awd, and it have no 12V at this fuse. All fuse seem to be ok.

If I give a 12V wire to the awd fuse, all is working #1.. all the problem leaves.. So the problem seem realy to be before this fuse.. I need to know where go this wire.. is it going to the engine bay fuse box??

Taking a permanent 12v wire from other fuse place is surely not the best solution?
    I'm not stupid, english is only not my first language! lol

there is the complete wiring diagram in this service manual. you should be able to find what you need.

http://www.gtrpwr.com/downloads.php?...id=12&act=down
    Tџяϊsмø

Comment

nice thank you..

the wire seem to be from an inition relay on the fuse box.. I'm going to test that

Comment

ok... all relay are ok.. and if a look where the wire go, he's going in the upper in the dash(I dont see where but it come back to the relay) anyway...I dont have more time for that today so I decided to bypass with a wire with a 10A fuse, (from the rear wiper fuse to the awd fuse) and removed the awd fuse to be more safe with the attesa cpu by staying rwd

Like that all my dash gauge + light are working.

When I plug the wire I listen to a relay clicking (key on ignition).. so maybe thats its my key swith the problem.. I think it have ignition 1 and ignition 2 on that..

Comment

same problem... any luck i know its old

Comment

Working...
          X