• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a DIY on removing the PCM valve

as the title says
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

You sure are looking for many DYIs! Most of us just start chopping away. Talk to someone who know's mechanical/automotive about this stuff and they should be able to help you understand what's to keep and what's to chuck.
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

still looking
      sigpic

Comment

I assume you mean PCV valve? (Positive Crankcase Ventalation Valve)
        You're doing this to keep from blowing crank case vapours into the turbos/exhaust?
        I saw someting on here about doing that and I THINK they just blocked it off and ran the breathers to the catch tank.
        The only thing I don't like about that is excess crank case pressure blowing out seals and such. I'm not sure if the cam cover breathers will vent quickly enough.
        Do some looking to verify though.

Comment

no no, i mean the PCM valve, the one that is bolted on top of the injector's resistor pack
          sigpic

Comment

The stock boost controller is the PCM valve . Like NismoS-tune said don't look for DIY guides, just do it yourself. Follow the vaccum lines and it will all make sense. Just unbolt the solenoid and throw it on the ground!!! Then follow the lines and get rid of everything you dont need (I said the same thing in Cobraa's thread a few threads before this one).

Comment

Originally posted by frankiman View Post
              no no, i mean the PCM valve, the one that is bolted on top of the injector's resistor pack
              My bad... sorry

Comment

Working...
              X