Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gots leaky injectors.

rb26

RG replaced the o - rings,, 2 of the injectors are leaking from the body of them.

..think it's worthwhile to replace the leaky ones... or should I replace all of them,,
    ..vehicle has 55,000 clicks on it
    ... or should I slap in a new set,,,
    ...what should I get ?

are these ebay stuff crap ?

http://shop.ebay.ca/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=rb26+fuel +injectors&_sacat=See-All-Categories

if u dont want spending 200 each for new oem ones..get a used set so that way u got a few thats gonna last long...or buy a new good brand set....rc? not sure about them who uses them here...for that price im sure u can get a more known brand....

i went thru 3 leaking oem inj but just replaced them with used ones and still doing fine....up to u
    Toy: BNR32
    DD: R50

Comment

Find yourself some used OEM R33 injectors. The metallic body is less prone to leak. I swapped all my R32 ceramics for the R33s, felt the difference; my R32s would soak the TBs because they were leaking bad.

PS: I didn't go WOT when I started noticing the leaks, I was implying I could feel them in the power bottom end.

How do you guys like my shop? It's certified organic.
      Last edited by MarusGTR; 11-07-2010, 09:50 AM.
      1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

lol... first of all, he has an R33, so they are R33 injectors.

second, R33 and R32 injectors are the same...

third, R32 injector bodies are not ceramic.

Originally posted by Marus92 View Post
        Find yourself some used OEM R33 injectors. The metallic body is less prone to leak. I swapped all my R32 ceramics for the R33s, felt the difference; my R32s would soak the TBs because they were leaking bad.

PS: I didn't go WOT when I started noticing the leaks, I was implying I could feel them in the power bottom end.

How do you guys like my shop? It's certified organic.

Comment

Originally posted by derk View Post
          lol... first of all, he has an R33, so they are R33 injectors.

second, R33 and R32 injectors are the same...

third, R32 injector bodies are not ceramic.
          Ah damn thought he had an R32.

As for the injector body, pardon for the misinformation on my part. Don't remember where I caught that info but the body does feel different when comparing them so I assumed it was correct.

I'll crawl back in my hole for a while, sorry for the trouble!

EDIT: Wow, I just realized I got burned thrice. Hmm, lol. Is that a record?
          Last edited by MarusGTR; 11-07-2010, 01:48 PM.
          1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Working...
          X