What do you guys think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think

RHDJapan offers the best quality performance parts made in Japan including Nismo, Mugen, Defi, Spoon, Cusco, Tomei, HKS and other JDM brands.

what do you guys think of this clutch? I'm in the market for a clutch and think this may be a pretty good deal for what it is...Any info helps
    gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

good price, but i'd still go with the nismo cooper twin, unbeatable driveability
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Leeaspin those clutchs work awesome ! I'm certain Dan (Gtr-dad) runs the same clutch. He dies alot of track work with no issues by the sound of it. What will you be using the car ? What will the cars hp & torque output be ? For that price you have alot of clutch options so do alot of research to find one that will work the best for your application
      "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

Orc twins are the loudest twins I've heard. Nismo twins don't like drag racing, it won't last if your launching it. Check out os giken

Comment

Car will have roughly 600hp with unknown tq numbers...I will drag the car but not very often...I do drive it daily in the summer only so drivability isn't that big of a factor...the clutch I have now is insane noisy so I wouldn't mind having a loud clutch...need the twin plate or more for the power...I have bin looking at the OS Giken clutches and I just wanted to hear input on this clutch for price reasons only...if I don't get good input then I will be going with an OS
          gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

I bought a brand new OS twin plate and I love it ! Couldn't be happier !

Comment

Originally posted by frankiman View Post
              good price, but i'd still go with the nismo cooper twin, unbeatable driveability
              the only down side to nismo is it's power limit. For the same price, you can get twins that can handle up to 800hp. I think nismo twin is 650hp?
              Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
              Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
              Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
              Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
              White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Dude View Post
                Orc twins are the loudest twins I've heard. Nismo twins don't like drag racing, it won't last if your launching it. Check out os giken
                OS giken are also loud chatterers. I owned one and didn't like the noise. Strong though. Lasted about 30 7000rpm launches.
                Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

My OS hardly chatters at all actually, and the small amount it does isnt anywhere near loud enough to be annoying. It holds like a rock to ! Havnt launched it yet but am looking forward to it

Comment

I am running an ORC triple plate and it is a bit noisy but it holds like you wouldn't believe. I love it but its not fun in traffic. Buy it you will not regret it.

Comment

Nismo @. IMO 30 launch for a twin plate is not very good.. let say a brand new cost about 1600-1800$. + approx. 300$ of labour. that's 2100$ for 30 launch. Let say you do 5 launch per night. After 6 night, your 2100$ clutch is gone. I think it's weak.
                      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

I meant I was bouncing off the rev limiter when I was launching. That was 5 years ago when I didn't understand AWD launches. I treated it like my old 5L stang, side stepping the clutch. I don't think I was doing it right but in stock from I spanked a few Z06s going from the lights.

Either way, I hope to see many more than 50 with the Carbon twin clutch I have now.
                        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

Working...
                        X