6boost manifolds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6boost manifolds?

So i have heard some good things about 6boost manifolds from australia. Ian from forcefed first told me about them and they seem to be pretty good quality for the price. I am looking into them because they seem to be the only manifold less than a $2000 full race and a $300 egay. Anybody running one or have anything to say about them? I am looking for a top mount for my 26. any sponsers on here deal with them? any imput appreciated.
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Yea cant go wrong with lifetime warranty. Im sure would would be more then happy with either one of those. Personally Dont have experiance with topmount 26s but here is one more to consider.

Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

yea that one is about 1700 though and if i am going to spend over 1500 i am gonna just go ahead and go with full race for the lifetime warranty as well as being proven as the best.

Comment

this thread is relevent to my interests

looks like trust, greddy, and hks have products too
        oh hai!

Comment

Originally posted by Black BNR32 View Post
          this thread is relevent to my interests

looks like trust, greddy, and hks have products too
          yea but they are only a few hundred cheaper than full race and i dont see anyone selling them either.....

Comment

When did full race prove they were the best for rb's? They are awesome pieces and would love to see some testing. I wish I had the money to compare my custom one, full race, 6boost and even the xs piece of crap.

Trust and greddy are the same company btw.

Comment

Are Rb26 head flanges readily available? manifolds are relatively simple to fabricate.
              oh hai!

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                So i have heard some good things about 6boost manifolds from australia. Ian from forcefed first told me about them and they seem to be pretty good quality for the price. I am looking into them because they seem to be the only manifold less than a $2000 full race and a $300 egay. Anybody running one or have anything to say about them? I am looking for a top mount for my 26. any sponsers on here deal with them? any imput appreciated.

Bumping an old thread because I'm looking into 6Boost as well and wondering if there's any North America dealers or anyone with experience with them here?

I've got a ebay T4 twin scroll header at the moment with a GT4094 and a Greddy Type C wastegate but I've got massive boost creep issues and I think it's the header after reading this article.

BNR32, AE86, MX73(project for sale), RN130

Comment

Working...
                X