interior digital clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interior digital clock

hey u guys ever had any issues with ur clock on the left side of ur steering wheel? mine has started to act up. the first time i was driving on the hwy and the **** just went blank on me and a cppl secs later it came back on. and it happens every now and then.

this every happen to anyone? input
    pls and thnx

its one of the classic problems with older nissans.
    Few people still have their clocks even installed as most people replace them with boost controller or turbo timer.
    It' probably on its way out...

I've managed to resolve a few of the "sticky" electrical problems like that before, such as the power window switch and power mirror switches by completely taking them apart and cleaning all the electrical contacts... I suspect something like that might help revive a dead clock but I haven't needed to try yet. when mine dies I'll take it apart and try to revive it, but until then, I can't offer much more help than just saying "Yep.. they all die"
    The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

I have a replacement for sale if you want a clock.

Comment

hey thanks guys i guess what i might do is try to resolder all the cold joints if there is any.

just googled nissan clocks and they said its typical for the dimming resisitor to need resoldering

if after that dont work please pm me a price "m13" with shipping to toronto
        Last edited by ck_chino; 04-24-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X