What brand are these turbo dumps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What brand are these turbo dumps?

Hey everyone, noob question I know, but i bought these off a bud of mine, and he says he was told it was RS*R but i was wondering if anyone could confirm. I need to know exactly what going into my car :P All help is appreciated Paid $300

Thanks again!

hks? its a guess tho

Comment

Wish they're was a way to know...

Comment

did you get them off rob? lol i sold them to him and i didnt even know what they were i found them on my car!
        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Haha no a bought them off a buddy of mine here in town. No one knows what they are eh?

Comment

They are hks I would say due to the separator and shape

Comment

HKS has a dent on one of the wastegate side pipe for clearance. However, the one here has a rubbing mark on that pipe instead of a dent. So, not an HKS.

Comment

I don't know but they sure look nice. I'm trying to find a pair for my nismo turbos before I install them again. I'll be on the look out.

Make a sound clip of how it sounds once their in
                Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Haha will do

Comment

They are hks, I know this because I have the same ones
                    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                      They are hks, I know this because I have the same ones
                      I have HKS ones on my car as well. But, you might be right.

Comment

You have the same ones 100% for sure for sure? Awesome Is RS*R is a subgroup of a company? Kinda like how 'Trust' is with Greddy? Or is RS*R totally separate?

Comment

Rsr is a total different branch and from what I remember which usually isn't much rsr never made dumps for the r32 Gtr! Just a thought though. You never know your pal could be right
                          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

As do I lol

Comment

Ya hes a mechanic who specializes in Imports, mainloy Skylines and FD's so he knows what hes talking about. I just thought there would be a brand of some kind stamped somewhere...

Comment

Working...
                              X