exhaust gaskets need them asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust gaskets need them asap

hey everyone so i want to take my cat out and say goodbye to the quietness of my r32 gtr but i need one 4inch triangle gaskit with the 3 bolt holes and i need a stock one whitch i think is the circle with one bolt on each side. can someone if they know tell me what the stock size is and if u have the gaskets msg me i will most likely buy them if they are the right ones.
    (0=0)_____(0=0)
    1991 BNR32GTR

I actually have a few sheets of high temp gasket... Make em yourself! Ive used it to make all the hot gaskets in my car.. it works great and its easy to work with. Its good up to about 1200 degrees... PM me if your interested, it send it to you for cheap
    -91' GTR, eventually a reliable track/street car... Might not be not untrue..

Comment

ya i did the same thing just bought a sheet of that gasket and made them myself
      Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyBurger View Post
        I actually have a few sheets of high temp gasket... Make em yourself! Ive used it to make all the hot gaskets in my car.. it works great and its easy to work with. Its good up to about 1200 degrees... PM me if your interested, it send it to you for cheap
        haha ya i went around town like a mad man and got a sheet of that stuff aswell lol. gonna make myself up some and change my exhasut get some more noise lol
        (0=0)_____(0=0)
        1991 BNR32GTR

Comment

Originally posted by 91BNR32GTR View Post
          haha ya i went around town like a mad man and got a sheet of that stuff aswell lol. gonna make myself up some and change my exhasut get some more noise lol
          It will change, but not drastically as the turbos suppress a lot of the noise. Enjoy it and happy DIY'ing. Let us know how it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by two_seven_two View Post
            It will change, but not drastically as the turbos suppress a lot of the noise. Enjoy it and happy DIY'ing. Let us know how it turns out.
            ive got a kakimoto exhaust not its not loud loud but notice able im jsut looking for a little more noise and hoping for more of a growl i donno if this will do it but worth a shot im gonna get a full exhaust at some point i jsut bought the car so its gonna take a while lol. yes ill let ya know when its done
            (0=0)_____(0=0)
            1991 BNR32GTR

Comment

Working...
            X