4wd and abs light STILL ON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4wd and abs light STILL ON

So I have both the 4wd and abs lights on. Check the boot for codes and get 9(abs act relay or circ), 18(ets pressure switch), 19 (ets motor, motor relay, circ). I put in a new relay in the boot already and just had the ets motor (with pressure switch) changed out for a working one. Battery was disconnected and everything was reset BUT i still get all the same codes! I havent changed the abs relay yet but that couldn't be causing the other codes to still come up after everything said has been replaced? Im completely lost and out of ideas! Experts and everyone else please chime in because I dont know where to go from here.
    They are few inovators, but many followers....

really? no one?

Comment

There's nothing much to say, CH-72, CH-73 and CH-264 fleshes out the diagnostics for your issues. I've had good results diagnosing my AWD with the flowchart. What's odd though is that your code 9 and 18/19 are independent issues, you suffered from a fault in both the ETS and ABS systems.
      1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Maybe there's a short somewhere or the ATTESSA ECU went FUBAR?
        R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Ill print the pages and run the flowchart to see if that shows anything. Hmmm didn't think about a short....looks like ill chase wires too but ill try to throw my friends attesa ecu first and see what that does. thanks for the ideas guys....didn't think of either of them!

Comment

Working...
          X