Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient temperature sensor location?

does anyone know where this is located?

on my climate control unit, its at a constant -30C which means its always blowing very hot air in regardless and its getting a little annoying

I would like to know this as well... mine is doing the same thing...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Mine is also doing it ever since i took the AC out, it would make sense that one of the connectors on the fan was a temp sensor. My first thought when I took the fan off was that there were too many wires going to it just to run it.

As for your hot air, I don't have that problem.

I do temporarily after a coolant flush though; there's always a bubble getting stuck in the heater core and I turn the heat on to max to flush it out. It's enough to drain my overflow tank.
      Last edited by MarusGTR; 10-14-2012, 09:50 AM.
      1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

I looped my heater lines to eliminate the stupid heater being on all the time. Personally i hated climate control because it doesnt ever switch to defrost. I will be ditching the climate control over the winter and rigging up a custom setup that only blows through defrost when switching a fan on.
        Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

was searching around and looks like the sensor is mounted on the AC fan at the front

when i deleted all the AC components, i didnt know what it was for, taking it off that electric fan and remounting it should do the trick

Comment

F me I took the thing to the junkyard long ago... if you could find what par of the fan it is exactly and which wire maybe I could find a replacement and resplice it in.
            1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/123196-r3...-location.html

looks something like this

Comment

Outside air temp sensor is in the front of the rad, usually a small box with a couple wires. On the r32's I'm 99% sure it's bolted to the AC fan.
                Here it is on my GTR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Voodoo_ChildR32; 10-14-2012, 05:24 PM.
                1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
                -Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                X