Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need HELP on Battery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need HELP on Battery

    hello guys, my battery just gave up on me after serving 12 years.
    now I cant find the spec on the battery, like CCA and AH.
    because my still has the small terminals can I find the battery that fits or I need to replace the terminals.
    thanks a lot guys.

    if you have went through the same issue, please provide what did you use for REPLACEMENT.

  • #2
    I use generic no-name domestic battery. I replaced the negative terminal and wire cause its so small anyways and just stretched out the positive one with a flat screwdriver till it was big enough to fit the post, et voila! New battery, minimal bullsh1t.
    01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
    93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
    95 R33 GTS-T
    04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

    Comment


    • #3
      Can buy a dry cell battery -



      It's the same battery as used on Skyline racecars.

      Also can buy terminal adaptors for them -

      RESPONSE MONSTER

      The most epic signature ever "epic".

      Comment


      • #4
        Or you can get a Dyna-Batt battery. Pretty light weight

        The best pound for pound is the Braille battery line though but it's not cheap. I remember paying Almost $400 shipped with a few other nicknacks.
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

        Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

        start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

        Comment

        Working...
        X