R35 Key Fob for R32?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R35 Key Fob for R32?

Hey guys just getting some feed back, louis110 had posted this on facebook for gtrc. Wanted to see if you guys think this would be easy or not. Regardless really cool.

R35GT-R用のキーレスリモコンを改造して、BNR32でドアロックやアンサーバック機能を使えるようにしました

Thanks guys,
    Last edited by Ho-Sik; 02-26-2015, 02:20 AM.
    91'- GTR - SOLD
    94'- GTR

I also found this from the same YouTube channel. He integrated the keyless audio beeping too which I thought was pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by louis110 View Post
      I also found this from the same YouTube channel. He integrated the keyless audio beeping too which I thought was pretty cool.
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ejxTevrx78
      Yeah no kidding, that is pretty cool. Thanks for the video btw! Hopefully someone here would have an idea of how to do it!
      91'- GTR - SOLD
      94'- GTR

Comment

thats pretty slick... do want

Comment

anything is possible, but I do 12v installations for a living, aftermarket alarms and remote starts etc,

you pretty much would need the whole module, antenna, fob and at least the pig tails to the modules etc.

then with the correct wiring schematics it could be wired into any car.

definitely would not be easy but if I ever come across an r35 key less module setup for cheap I would give it a shot lol
          1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
          1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
          i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

Anyone know how to install my remote ln the lock motor ?

Comment

Most car alarms can do that. I would think the wiring, etc is very similar to what you see with car alarms. Just the remote looks different.
              RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Working...
              X