Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting Up Haltech, CTS&ATS Sensor Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting Up Haltech, CTS&ATS Sensor Problems?

Setting up my Haltech and I have the CTS and ATS sensor faults with them. Graphs going up and down and not a steady temperature. I checked and even replaced both sensors with no luck. Any idea what to do here?

Update. Tested the ground wires at the sensors and both work correctly. I am not getting +5 volts to the sensors. I checked at the haltech itself (pin #36 ATS and pin#28 CTS) ignition on, no +5 Volts from either. Do I have something in the programming not setup correctly?

Comment

This plugin pro?

Comment

Yes. Platinum Pro

Comment

Wierd, possibly a problem with your stock wiring? It must have worked before though? Using stock sensor? I just changed mine to a haltech sensor, I had to calibrate the program too but was pretty easy,

Comment

I plugged the factory ECU back in and still no voltage coming from those pins on the ECU. The wires are good as far as my testing shows. Would have deleting the MAF's have anything to do with cutting off the 5v signal to the temp sensors? I wish I kept my stock MAFs to plug in and test. If that was the case then I some how don't have the platinum pro tune set to completely delete MAFs

Comment

I'm not really too sure on how these sensors work.... lol but seems like your looking at it backwards, the 0-5v signal comes from the sensor , into the ecu .... but I know the sensor has to get power from somewhere, is onw if those wire a 12v ?

Comment

Working...
              X