Illuminating rear Skyline Emblem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminating rear Skyline Emblem?

Hey so i was looking through the posts and seen that you could get a illuminating skyline rear emblem. I have one and it has a weird black fuse box thing attached to its wiring, however i tested it with a voltmeter and it seems to be broken. Does anyone know if it has a light bulb or the whole unit itself has a small LED?
    R32 Skyline GTS-T

yeah i have seen this before, pretty sweet things i think the illuminate green or something? i don't think you can order any from japan either.

Comment

My car came with the illuminating emblem but I have a couple friends who have the same model as me and theirs don't... Not sure what the difference is; I think trim levels?
      1993 ECR33 GTSt Type M, RB25DET (FOR SALE)

2011 Subaru STi Sport-Tech. Stage 1 & StopTech brakes.

Comment

They can be replace with either led strips or even just small leds if your creative. They were a factory thing but I personally don't like the look of them. You can just run it with your break lights or have it as a constant
        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

do u mean the actual emblems illuminate? or the rear lettering that says "skyline" in the bumper ? the later was a factory option for R33's . ive see the same thing on on a couple of 32's but i dont think i was a factory option .
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

the rear lettering glows.....i seen a guy on skylinesaustralia do a led replacement of it and the light goes back and forth....haha a little flashy for my liking but each to their own.

Comment

I think my GTS-T may have had one of these, there are what looks like two small mounting holes and one slightly larger hole that looks like it might be for a power cable. Too bad somebody wouldn't start making/selling these.
              "It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary"

Comment

the SKYLINE on the back of my R33 illuminates with reverse and my night lights (stock)
                '94 Skyline R33 GTS-t
                Build Starting This Summer...
                [OO\_SKYLINE_/OO]

Comment

Awesome! thanks everyone!! ya i think i'll try taking it of and seeing what i can do with it or just leave it as is! if i come up with a good idea for it and get it working i'll be sure to post something up!

thanks again!
                  R32 Skyline GTS-T

Comment

I've been wondering if the R33 sedans ever had a rear light up emblem option?

Anyone seen one? Or is there anyone that's made one before for the r33 4dr?
                    www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

Working...
                    X