Need Help PLZ (Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help PLZ (Pics)

1) What is this?? Some type of emergency light perhaps?

2) How do you use this? Manual perhaps..? And anyone know manufacturer? Its all in Japanese.

3)Is this a JDM stereo, because it only goes up to 93.0 I think or not even. Or am I doing something wrong? Its Corozeria cd player.

Also I want to do the oil change, but I have dead battery. Where is the battery anyways? I checked under the seat, trunk area and not in the engine bay either. Or should I just use 2 connectors in the front insIde the fuse box. Sorry for being such a noob, but I searched everywhere for this!

Thank you for looking.
    '94 White Nissan Skyline R33 - HKS Tuned.. (SOLD)

tune2mod.com

1) JDM Flare, prolly expires
    2) Looks like a turbo timer, no idea about anything else.
    3) Carrozeria is Pioneer in Japan. It only goes to 90 or something aroudn there, REplace it.
    4) In the trunk, remove the backing leading towards the back seat, its in there with some relays and fuses as well as the fuel tank access.

To jump the car, use the leads in the fuse box under the hood.
    1993 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-t
    613DriftWerks.ca

Comment

Originally posted by beng2k View Post
      1) JDM Flare, prolly expires
      2) Looks like a turbo timer, no idea about anything else.
      3) Carrozeria is Pioneer in Japan. It only goes to 90 or something aroudn there, REplace it.
      4) In the trunk, remove the backing leading towards the back seat, its in there with some relays and fuses as well as the fuel tank access.

To jump the car, use the leads in the fuse box under the hood.
      Thanks for the reply,
      So now its clear that cd player needs to be replaced. And thanks for the "secret passage" to the battery lol.

Any other ideas about that Turbo timer/boost controller maybe? And a flare, anyone else has that?

tune2mod.com

Comment

The "flare" expires 2011.11 Those are the only digits I can read haha

So anyone knows what this turbo timer is? Or how to use it? I dont want to mess something up.

tune2mod.com

Comment

Haha. I found one of those flares between my trunk lining and quarter panel. Didn't think it was that safe bein next to the gas and all...
          The not so local 240 youngster =D

Comment

I have one under my passenger dash area. It's a sweet little piece of Japan... kinda finishes out the car y'know?
            '94 Skyline R33 GTS-t
            Build Starting This Summer...
            [OO\_SKYLINE_/OO]

Comment

Ya flare is the firs tthing. The Turbo timer should be easy work. I had one and ya learned it no manual needed.

Press with Power, Modes and set. Test if it works, stuff like that.

Comment

btw, just keep the flare for emergencies.

I tried it with my buddies and it was really bright for about 5 minutes tops and disappointing.

Comment

yeah my r33 has a flare down on the passenger side under the glove box, looks like a turbo timer that has a manual and automatic settings, i have a manual hks that lets me set the run down time but i have seen ones where you can let it automaticaly select the time depending on the drive time and conditions, just gotta play with it to figure it all out ro try and see what make it is and google it

Comment

Working...
                  X