finnaly got it on road.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finnaly got it on road.

so got the car registerd and insured today.. 1992 gts-t type m. i dont know why people say they have a hard time at the ministry took me a whole 10 min in and out. it was great for a rb 20 car pulls hard. love it cant wait to hit some meets.

Welcome and congrats on your purchase. You must have went to a place where they have done skylines and other jdm cars before. The lady was freaking out when I went. It was like their head was going to explode, she couldn't wrap their mind around the vin having 14(?) numbers.

Comment

actually there is only 5 jmd cars in town here. two other skylines. my friends supra and a little honda tiny pickup thing. thats it.. just she knows her stuff.. told me to talk to her only cause the other girls didnt know anything. lol

Comment

Originally posted by keng View Post
        actually there is only 5 jmd cars in town here. two other skylines. my friends supra and a little honda tiny pickup thing. thats it.. just she knows her stuff.. told me to talk to her only cause the other girls didnt know anything. lol
        Congrats on your purchase!

It's good to see that there are still some insurance places that knows their stuff.

Comment

what insurance did you go through?
          1990 Gts-t type M w/ holset hy35
          2003 police interceptor
          1992 dodge stealth r/t twin turbo
          1994 Mitsubishi expo
          1991 mitsubishi chariot 4g63

"She likes to be Forced"
          "Owning a turbocharged car is a great way to prevent your jackstands from getting stolen"

Comment

went through insutel or castle insurance they have me with nordique

1-800-713-2060

they do ask for an apraisal. but you can use one from a used car dealer. dosent have to be detailed mine was a one page thing.

Comment

Working...
            X